• MackMurder - Passion Fruit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oldmanjj - Unknown

• Farmer Reading - Unknown

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is a whisky Zulu auto with about a week left, I just noticed it’s turning purpleish
F02B7517-3502-4239-8F6E-21011CA9CB99.jpeg
C851649A-3215-42F2-842D-C20F5B8963DE.jpeg
Oh Dear LORD.....that is one of the bigger one plant harvests I have seen....no words.....god......they're gorgeous.....:adore::adore::adore:

Nothing better than hydro for a big boy yeild
Yeah I've seen it enough times in here now that I'm beyond sold. It's my next thing after these current soil grows are done. Currently in research mode.

Hey everyone, I want to apologize to @Jon for accidentally leaving him out of the contest and thank him for being so understanding about it. :sorry: Staying up past 3:00am, working on the contests can be a bit if a challenge, and while I do my best to include everyone, sometimes one sneaks by me. Since there are only 10 days left, he decided to leave it out of this month's contest. So, @Jon we look forward to your plant entry next month!:high-five:

Hey everyone, I want to apologize to @Jon for accidentally leaving him out of the contest and thank him for being so understanding about it. :sorry: Staying up past 3:00am, working on the contests can be a bit if a challenge, and while I do my best to include everyone, sometimes one sneaks by me. Since there are only 10 days left, he decided to leave it out of this month's contest. So, @Jon we look forward to your plant entry next month!:high-five:
Thanks so much for this Renee. You didn't have to but it's greatly appreciated. I wasn't going to win this month anyway with my little Ghost Train Haze in Veg picture, there's way too many amazing bud shots that dust my photo. I'll just sit back, watch the show, and vote once I narrow it down from the 15 or so I got on first pass look, lol. Lots of really good growers on here producing beautiful product. Makes this contest one of my faves to watch.

Good luck guys. I'll be back, you can bet on that.

WOW are there MANY amazing bud shots in this month's entries. You guys are WAY too good at what you do. I practically only enter this contest to give me an excuse to keep coming back to look at all these unbelievable plants! So since I don't have a bud photo to compete with most of what's already entered, I'm going to toss my hat in the ring with a shot of:

Ghost Train Haze, Day 56 of Veg, Current Grow, With a bit of Training....

GTH post defol September 10.jpg
She looks very nice Jon!

It's the last day of voting, and as of right now we have a tie for first place!:nervous-guy:
There can only be one winner, so please get your votes in! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom