420's Bag Seeds on the grow (x8) + white widdow + tai weed

Did you spray them with plain water?
What MG nute did you mix in and how much?
You might have the start of a nute burn.

Pan4

i sprayed them with plain tap water like 4-5 days ago when u posted about molding, that wos the last time i did it.
Im using MG pour & feed, emmm it says on the back feed once a month and so i do that, but the other day i did pour just a lil bit for each pot because its been like 2weeks since i gave them nutes and i thaught i didnt give enough first time round. I like to mix it with tap water to make it slightly diluted
However i flushed both tai & ww after reading about the nute burn, i'l holla if anything changes
Thank you for your posts your helpful:peace::grinjoint:

Hello everyone.
Update on the bag seed grow.

The big plant on the budding is now showing some growth of buds/ milky hairs
i've also transplanted the biggest plant that was in the vege into a bigger pot and placed into budding too, lets hope its a SHE :rollit:

got two babies that were growing from before, they sprouted nicely i've transplanted them into bigger pots also, keeping them to vege for a month or near that till they ready to bud :ganjamon:

i cant disturb the budding room right now , they're fast alseep :yummy:
but ill have some pictures by 2morrow hopefully with a better quality cam:cool:

stay tuned :cheer:

looking good tai is suppose to be a lanky bastard anything sativa dom is usally

Thnks southern,pan & l8night :roorrip:

heres the pics that i promised

The babies
02052009529.jpg

Newly transplanted to budding to determine sex
Has abit of crisp on leafs due to light burn, its okay has happend before without any problems
02052009527.jpg

another look
02052009530.jpg

The female showing hairs, camera quality not too good, couldnt get my hands on the 10mega pixel camera today, ill have it 2morrow deffinately tho :smokin:
02052009532.jpg

02052009531.jpg

02052009533.jpg

02052009534.jpg

02052009535.jpg

Looking good.:cool:

I like that you have some reflective material on your walls that will help a lot.:smokin:
Keep up the good work and add more light if you can.;)

Pan4

new lights comming after tai weed is done budding:cheer:
im close to giving up on the white widdow... i've placed it in budding a month before i put this but its not showing nothing, is that normle with widdow ?

:smokin:

Can you post a picture of the widow?
How old is the widow?
Do you have a light leak that effects the widow only?

Pan4

The most recent picture of the widdow is in page 3 i think bud...
Im not sure about how old it is but what i can tell u is its 55days into flowering, It HAS to be a light leak somewhere, ill have a check to confirm when i get back to that place :smokin::peace:

Back
Top Bottom