420's Bag Seeds on the grow (x8) + white widdow + tai weed

does seem weird about the WW wouldnt a light leak that was strong enough to affect one plant affect the other plant that was right next to it also ????
just my 2 cents

Possibly not. There have been cases where a small gap around a door or wall-joint has let in a small amount of light that only hit one plant - or one branch of one plant.

Remember that parts of a plant can be affected by light conditions.

People have long sexed plants by "bagging" just one branch for 12 hours a day until that branch showed sex. Handy for outdoor grows when the person has no place inside to deal with clones.

Possibly not. There have been cases where a small gap around a door or wall-joint has let in a small amount of light that only hit one plant - or one branch of one plant.

this COULD be the situation ill have to check when i get back, thank you for your input guys its nice to see people interested :grinjoint::peace:

camera wasnt home today so pics will be up 2morrow instead:peace:

Remember that parts of a plant can be affected by light conditions.

People have long sexed plants by "bagging" just one branch for 12 hours a day until that branch showed sex. Handy for outdoor grows when the person has no place inside to deal with clones.

Agree i think i have seen grows where only one plant would get hit by light and turn hermie while in the same area other plants were around. but the light just didnt hit them

Update

Full view of budding room
Untitled34.jpg

LST lady 48days old / 5days budding (this one didnt recieve sufficient light at vegetation thats why it's this big after 48days)
Lst_lady.jpg

Big lady 48days old / 26days budding (planted same time as LST lady but gave this one more light on vege stage) am trying to LST it as you can see :p and also determine its sex, day 5 & i cant see any sign of it being a male so fingers crossed :)
BIG_lady.jpg

LST baby Day10
Untitled210.jpg

Str8 baby Day 10
Untitled33.jpg

Well that's how everything is at the moment... Im thinkin about flushing them because of brown spots, i want the confirmation first that it is right to do it before i go ahead.
thank all for all your support :)
keep the posts rollin :ganjamon: :peace:

Thanks pan:ganjamon:

Hey which of these does my plants "LST lady & Big Lady" look like?
HAZE /Northern Light / Early girl?

The bag seeds wern't bag seeds really, i just got them jumbled up before i did journal and didnt wanna go into detail on what happend so just named it as bag seeds...

But yeh them two, EITHER HAZE//NL//Early girl.

Which ones which?:grinjoint:

Hard to tell but they do look pretty healthy! and i can see lots of bushes starting to come out with the lst! good work!

thanks bud, jus recently found out about lst, its great lol :cool:

thank you baremeat, not sure if your talkin about my grow or l8nights, stil thnx for your input, il have some white widow & tai weed pics up this monday :grinjoint::rollit:
I've also put some seeds into germination -
gonna be doing HAZE Northern light Eary girl Weed & tai weed
Im goin to take some close up pics of the LST lady for ya's in a lil while, to see if any1 can spot it if its a male or female, stay tuned:thanks:

Germinating Haze Tai Weed, Weed, Northern light, eARLY GIRL. tAP water in cups and seeds placed inside - pretty simple.
germinating.jpg

Update on BiG ladies bud, hairs were milky white the other day now the one in the pics got brownish, heres a peek.
Big_lady_bud.jpg

And heres some pics of the LST lady that im uncertain about, hope one of ya'lls can tell me from the pics im putting, if its male or female. Thanks here they are.
lst_lady1.jpg

lst_lady2.jpg

lst_lady_3.jpg

lst_lady_4.jpg

lst_lady_5.jpg

thats all for now, hope you can tell if its male or female its 49 days old and 6 days into budding now.:rollit::thanks:

100_0446.JPG

100_04451.JPG

jus came across this in the bk garden and i wanted to know would it be any use with cannabis? i heard some bad stuff about Mirical grow so if i can replace it with this then why not? need some confirmation on this before i go ahead tho.

And pan im flowering LST lady to ID it then its goin back into vegetation IF its Female.:rollit::peace:

100_0446.JPG

100_04451.JPG

jus came across this in the bk garden and i wanted to know would it be any use with cannabis? i heard some bad stuff about Mirical grow so if i can replace it with this then why not? need some confirmation on this before i go ahead tho.

What's that say for the NPK, 3-2-8? My tired old eyes have trouble. What are the ingredients?

Torture said:
What's that say for the NPK, 3-2-8? My tired old eyes have trouble. What are the ingredients?

3-2-6 i believe

Thanks for ur posts guys.

3-2-6 is correct
Nitrogen(N) 3%
Phosphorus Pentoxide (p2O5)
Soluble in neutral ammonium
Citrate and water 2% (P0.9%)
Potassium Oxide (K2O)
Soluble in water 6% (K5.0%)

thats all the ingredients it mensions on the back TS

Back
Top Bottom