BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

Good Vibes To All :Namaste:

My little cutting, Baby Kay, wasn't about that transfer she wilted over night.
& Then there were 2...

SleestackxSkunk
From seed veg'd from October 13 till November 1. 3 wk veg period.
Flowered from November 2 till January 22. 11 wk flower period.
14 1/2 wk from seed to harvest.
Now To Dry, Day 1
image18161.jpg

Day 2
image18162.jpg
image18163.jpg

Once MJ, the Super Silver Haze is harvested I will complete this journal and start a new to finish with Maliah, the WWxBB project. She's been released from the LST and transplanted into a 5 gallon pot for the remainder of her days.

nice man. a little early, but top shelf none the less. I like white widow and big bud genetics. never had a haze. though I think that's what kali is and thc bomb so maybe I have had a haze. smells like white widow to me a bit. big bud is a treat :)

Delicious Critical Super Silver Haze:
7 week Veg from seed. October 10 - November 29
8 1/2 week flower November 30 - January 27
15 1/2 week finish from seed
Good strain, definitely in my favorites!
Thank you brothers
Thank you :420:

After it's all done for Sofia The 2nd I turned out 34 grams of SleeStackxSkunk :drool:
A bit over an ounce but below my 2 Oz aspirations.
With a little math I came out with 0.4GPW
Trying new lighting techniques is a key to better yields!

Congrats on that real frosty harvest also pretty heavy for my neck of the closet

Congrats on your harvest.....:circle-of-love:

Congratulations on your harvest!

happy harvest brotha :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank You for all the crucial info along the way! Now I'm up and running with a crew of clones in an aeroponic set up. :high-five:

My last WWxBB seeds is most likely a dud, probably waited too long to germinate, it's been a week or more and it's just drowned even after being dried off. It's time to order more seeds! :420:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom