Stealth Autoflower

Ralleygirl23

This is my auto girl started on the 16th so I'm a little late uploading my journal everything is going great I'm using a stealth box with a 150w led 1 exhaust fan I'm about to add another fan, carbon filter does not work that good as the small is horrible but she's looking great I'm using fox farm nutrients the grow big, big bloom and extra strength but am cutting back a little since autos don't like strong strong nuts, my only problem is the leaves have some browning on the tips and they are curling, I am also spraying with a mist to make fem seeds any info or advice would be great to help me in this journey
IMG_194731.JPG
IMG_194830.JPG
IMG_194938.JPG

How much are you feeding, I slowly worked my autos up to 7 1/2ml of grow big or tiger bloom but I would add about 3ml of the other so if I added 7 1/2 tiger in flowering I gave 2 or 3ml of grow big also along with the big bloom. I got great results on my first grow with autos. The big bloom is great, it won't burn, it's earthworm castings and bat guano. Plants love it. I got a ppm meter that I am experimenting with on my feedings now but I'm just learning.✌️

I just add a few drips to 50fl of water should I up it? I believe she is about to hit the flowering cycle so should I give her some
More nutrients

Update she's bushing out big next grow I'm gonna run a lst shelf and some foxfarm ocean forest so far she's looking great very very stinky

I am using tiresias mist it says to spray a plant that has just showed signs of flowering but not sex yet

It also states to not consume what it has been sprayed on, doesn't it? Is this a seed run only?

Subbed.
I don't know too much about breeding, but I pollinated a little bottom nug once and got around 30 seeds. Doing a whole plant seems like a lot. Depends on what you're going for I guess.
How big is your closet? I'm thinking about getting a similar setup, but I'm worried about running out of space.

I am only spraying 1 lower branch on this the other spray is just water I spray a low branch wait for it to grow sacs and then seed another branch

My only worry is I am in Florida and with Irma coming our way it's a little eerie, I am up in the panhandle and so far she shifted west again if my power goes out since I am running 24 hours will it hurt the growth, it will be a cat 1 by the time
It hits my way

She's running 24 hours of light a day and is just about to start to flower I believe the hurricane is still moving west towards me so I'm prob gonna bounce and go back home until she passes

Caught up and subbed, Ralleygirl :)

Back
Top Bottom