Stealth Tire Grow

This is going in the STG second time around! When recessed into the Floor of the STG it will leave a SCROG area of 4.9sft with a Plant height of 25", I may move the Casters down by adding spacers between them and the Floor, then Add a Noise Skirt (I'm using a sheet stuff under it now), that's open at the Rear to Direct Fan noise to the Rear, and up by the radio that plays 24/7!

Let Us build your custom system today Aerocustoms was very "Johnny on the spot" with a full kit, ordered it today, he custom built to my specs, ships tomorrow...... Kit specs are below! For what I paid shipped to the Door, it was worth paying someone in this economy with a small business to build it for me. I priced all the components seperate and it was a good deal!

Specs:
10 gallon Reservoir Grey in color
6 zone drip head emitter
Aqua 250 gph pump!
5 each 4" net cups
Hydroton growing medium
6 each tubing, left long you trim to size.
12" airstone
30-60gallon Airpump
6 feet airline tubing
3 ounces of Nutrient mix each oz makes 14 gallons of nutrients

For the Money it was what I was looking for, everything in one place, no questions asked, excellent customer service! That's what business in the country should be all about!

STG

watermark_5_site_3_inch_kit.jpg

Hey Blacken: Yes and Hopefully with the best of Both World's, with the Drip and Aeroponics in one system, Clone dome goes over the Net pots to get CLONES going with the Airated drip, then it goes into Drip/Aero for Veg and Flower!

Mom is being Vegged now in a Different Location, same strain as last time which is "?" all I know is it's Good and height controllable! :)

DRO is easier I believe, and quicker to the end results, as the Old Girl I have now started Week 11 this past Saturday, and I have "NEW" bud growth that just absolutely just shot up this past week, so I am letting her go as long as she wants while getting Clone Mom ready!

Thanks for stoping in!

STG

Hey OBX: Thanks for the input, but I searched and this seems to be the opposite of Foxtailing from Greenisland's description/pictures! Foxtailing is when the nodes pile up onto one another, these have a large seperation of the nodes!

Not sue how to draw attention to this from others, but I sure am curious!

STG

Thanks Wolfman68: It's one of those Have-too's, would rather have a Closet/Cabinet for Height, but it will do for now! Next time around I will have 4 Girls Hydro so it will be full and Crowded and Hope to make some nice Yield out of this thing! There 4.9 sft of Floor Area there!

STG

cool good luck buddy..

Setting Sun: Thanks! I wish you would take a look at that plant and tell me if you have any Idea what Strain and Sative/Indica it's leaning? Also what could be happening on those CRAZY Bud Growth Spurts? Not quite sure how to aks everyone to come take a peak!

The new Drip system I believe will be quicker and easier, I am going to go back and add another Tire to the Rung next grow, and countersink the Reservoir into the bottom tire, and have 3 above the Reservoir, this will also get the Res out of the Chamber to keep it cooler for sure!

STG

Hey Setting Sun: Thanks for taking a minute to check it out, wondering if I haven't stumbeled across some kind of Dwarf or a strain that has dwarf tendenceses?

Yes all the above.................... LOL! :) What I have done to her (visions of young frankenstien) coming to mind! :)

1. Plant sat in yard 3" tall for 3 weeks, did not grow, did not die.
2. Topped at 4th node and very young.
3. Super Cropped her
4. Used washers as weights to LST her arms.
5. I have Large High Gauss "Water Pipe" Magnet around the Base of the Stalk.
6. Plant is only 8" tall from the soil.

If you took her out and set her in a tropical setting with other flowers no one would ever know what it was! I can not find any strain that even resembles her? The funky Bud growth spurt started shortly after the "Magnet" was install around the Stalk! Can't say it was the cause, but mighty courious that it started shortly after! Wish I had some White Widow Pollen, I would cross them just to have some of her seeds!

Can you send a few more over to look? Or I do I get others to come take a look?

Thanks!

STG

Hey NE14AJ

Bro, I will be doing Scrog next time around so the plants will be supported at the top. It's a Sterilite Tote so hopefully it will hold up!

I'm making a new light as well, the flex lamps are convienent to focus light where you want it, easy to change and a Pain in the Ass too! hahaha!

thanks for stopping in.................................... :)

STG

Hey Meanbean: Not just yet bro, farming is just a hobby for me and I like building things and Innovation, so I have been playing around with some different light Ideas.

Your grow has proven it works (My opinion) but The one thing that holds me back is the $425 and it's disposable, that's hard for me to justify that. If they had replacement boards/lights at an economical cost then I would be in like Flin! :)

STG

Back
Top Bottom