Stealth Tire Grow

HydroGrow: Thanks for the Good Info!

Bean: If Old Girl keeps going she may make a SWAN after All! :) The Tric's are showing pretty well! Had some new Bud Growth on all Colas, Small but there! Try to get some Pictures up soon!

That would solve the Fill and Drain issue for sure, wonder if a Pump could be Relayed so it would pump both directions with a flip of a switch?????? Drain the Aerotank into a catch tank, Change it and pump it back in? Sounds lazy huh? :)

Anubis: He has no clue, and he's sharp fellow, he is 58 though.... Ohhhhh Pull those toes back in the Flipflops! :) Just joking guys! He can out bike, out run, swim cicles around me, I'm only 45! 2 Brothers from Different Mothers! :)

Guys this is also Week 7 of flowering!

Thanks
STG

These Flowers are on the Main "Big 10 Inch" Branch! Forgive me ladies for the Aerosmith Joke! :) They are Filling out quite Nicely by them selves!

OLd_Girl_2318cc.jpg

small Tric's and new Growth on Tip!

OLd_Girl_2314c.jpg

Well if it Fills Out, Like my Dreams have it Doing it's going to be a Whopper with Fries! Especially for a terrible first Grow! :) The individual Flowers are all 1.25 to 1.5" Tall as well and growing great!

OLd_Girl_2317c.jpg

Guys I Am Trying something new, It's home made "Active Microbe TEA". I took an old 48Qt cooler added Table Scraps, news Paper, NASTY Bugs found it on Porch, and turnned it into a GOO, I HOPE some Good MICROBES! The mixture was working 2 months!

Used 1 Cup of GOOP, to a 5lb Coffe Can of rain Water Shook it well and Strained off Water, Then Mixed in table Spoon of Molasses to give the Microbes suppin to eat! I did that Yesterday!

I may be one of the Few NEWB's to Actually under WATER the Plants! :( Most all the Brown Growth is lack of Water I almost positive of!

STG

Over head shot of Old Girl!

Old_girl_on_11-01-09_2344c.jpg

Trichomes are starting to develop

Old_girl_on_11-01-09_2352c.jpg

More Trich's

Old_girl_on_11-01-09_2349c.jpg

Short little Girl! Only 6" Tall! The Bud Diameter is about 2" in OD!

Old_girl_on_11-01-09_2332c.jpg

Hey Blacken: Naaaaaaw Not really, it's way to small I believe, It spent too much time in the "YARD" in Stunted Mode, and if it could have been bigger and would produce more! I would love to know what others think?

I started a New Batch of Seeds Germing Now! Start with 6 and hope to end with 2 or 3 good Females!

STG

Hey Blacken: Naaaaaaw Not really, it's way to small I believe, It spent too much time in the "YARD" in Stunted Mode, and if it could have been bigger and would produce more! I would love to know what others think?

I started a New Batch of Seeds Germing Now! Start with 6 and hope to end with 2 or 3 good Females!

STG

its thicker than a non lsted or croped plant the same hight thoe
you cut it at the 4rth node ehh
was your second plant that died a while back cut at the same node length?

Yes! All were topped so the 4th Node remained! I also Super Cropped some as well!

The one I lost was really my fault, used too much "Washer/Paper clip weight on 2 apposing branches and it Slit under the weight!

Trying to do all the WRONG things this time around! :)

Hole in the Ground? Not sure what your referring too?

STG

Ohhhhhh that's the Exhaust Fan! It has a Screen on both sides of it! Air is Pulled in from the TOP Vents and exhausts out the Bottom to keep it Quieter! Putting it on top would be more effiecent, but hard to HIDE!

I only have 1 Fan on the STG for exhaust/intake! 1 fan inside for Circulation! Large 75cfm 12VDC fan running all the time even at night! Radio Drowns out the low noise Fan Hum! Noise again a drawback to build up heat in the Chamber itself! Maybe the LED guys will have Proven the BUD Growth by the time I undertake the 2nd Grow!

When I am out working/playing in the shop, hit a BOWL, crack the Lid and Exhale it in the Chamber, the Exhaust fan pulls the smoke in really quickly! Not sure if a combination carbon Dioxide/THC will have any effect on the Potentcey of the Bud, but Hell can't hurt either! :)

STG

Back
Top Bottom