Stealth Tire Grow

Thanks Lost:

Well a Buddy and I are the only ones, my UPS Driver did inquire about buy them for his SUV, I quickly changed the subject to those are "Dry Rotted"!

Hey Also Guys! My Best Buddy still has not found the STG, and he even used a LIGHT to look behind it for a a Fuel Pump Screen we thought I had dropped behind the Bench! If he knew he never said anything to tip me off that he Knew! I was hoping he would spot it, so I could show him my STASH! He's older, and cool as hell too! If he had seen it, or put 2 and 2 together he would have said something!

STG

Here's another Cola! It's all Bud!

OLd_Girl_2308c.jpg

that thing is sweet cant wait till it puts on some weight its going to be a nice nugget

Hey Man Thanks!

I wish someone would chime in on the Yellow dry Fans Leaves even in some of the newer bud small fans! If it was good and healthy it would be a Really nice plant!

Nitrogen burn? I was putting some nitrogen in them 10-18-10 nutes, with some organic 5-1-1 Chicken Shot by the smell of it, coming from where I grew up you know it when it hits ya, but could it be depleted? When they started turning I back off and have been pure water 2 weeks.

Could it be heat? The Veg like under the same conditions was way better/healthier?

Water? I use Rain Water (See first part of grow) and the PH is good according to my $39 meter and the /fert is good?

Help! :)

STG

Well if you think it is nute burn I'm sure most people will say flush the soil.
Give us a little info what where some of the last things you did or what changed in its environment.
The cause is there. Might be simple fix.But N is not needed as much anymore now.
You are in the flowering stages p k are the nutes you need durings its bloom. Me and my roomie use tiger bloom.
From the first aplication results where evident.
That might be something to consider.

Hey Blacken:

Well I have Flushed and have fed Water, still is yellowing/drying fans!

Nothing in the Enviroment has Changed either Same amount of Bulbs, fans ETC! Temp has Flucuated for sure, I have now switched from running lights days, with A/C to running at night no A/C due to Stealth reasons, hard to justify a A/C running during the day with highs in the 60's! :)

The Tiger Bloom is 2-8-4 organic, I gave it some Week 10-18-10. So this may have added to the issue as the nitrogen was still 10, and not 2. The Above was half Stength as well so I'm not sure if that is 5-9-5 or not? If it's is 5-9-5 then the N may still be too high?

Thanks Bud for the Reply!

STG

I flushed again yesterday, and fed with Mild Bloom Nutes! See What happens next few Days!

1 Thing about this old Girl is the Stalk DIAMETER, it's very small, could be having a hard time feeding the the Bud's/Flowers? The Stalk is a little smaller than a Pencil. Does any one think it could be part of the problem?

Thanks!

STG

Hello:

I just did some reading on that Puppy and saw a Grow Experiment with the UFO vs HPS for Madders, and it was pretty impressive!

The Shape "Round" and the way it spreads out light makes it a no brainer for the STG Chamber for sure! I have no Doubt with time the Yield's will increase Drastically for the STG!

Thanks!
STG

Yah I would get 1 63W unit from hydrogrowled, smack it right in there. you could pull onces from there..

Ever consider adding a veg room? I got some 18's im about to get replaced on my truck, I could send the old ones down hahaha!!!

Great Grow Space though for real! IM thinking of getting an inline water heater and using the old water heater shell.... not really but it could work..

Well why not the 90w?

The Water Heater shell would solve the fluctuation in Temps! Easy to Camo too! :)

I thought about a couple of Monster truck tires as sulvinears! :) Not like anyone's going to steal or move them! :) LOL! :) Next I would need a Sub-terrianian entrance, or hidden door from shop into it! :)

STG

Well, HGL have better lights IMO. SOME UFO's do work, like I got a 120W unit from HTG Supply. It did work, made some nice buds, just not to dense. I have seen on here HTG make buds denser than a 400w HPS with 63watts.

The bottom line is HGL has all the light specs I need, everyone else just says "trust me"..

If your going to spend the money might as well get the right LED, ya know? Seen tons of people get burned by cheap knockoff UFO's

Hey Meanbean:

Understand where your coming from and I agree! Proven grow's is the deciding Factor!

I found a little 6 x 3" Cup Aeroponic "Kit" I want to try next Grow! IT fits just right in the STG and not too tall to crowd out Bud stretch room!

How hard to keep algea out of the tanks? Changing Reservoirs would not be easy!

STG

well beeing that you got a round hole, a square fish tank isint going to do you to good. hahaha

I bet you could find 3-4 three gallon buckets to use.

One thing I learned for sure, hydro setups are prolly cheaper than dirt, and way easier IMO.

3-4 3Gal buckets $ 0 to 20.00
10ft ½ O.D. Line$< 5
A few grumets from pchydro $ 2.00
Air pump $ 3 to 20.00
AIr line $ 1 to 5.00
air line valve splitter $2.00
some type of air stone $ 4.00 to 10.00

$20 to 50 bucks...

Well I agree with you that building a custom Round SET-up would be best! This kit has all you just listed pre-made in a 16" x 12" x 6" for $20 plus shipping of $8.

It also comes with some kind of Nutes, Clay Stones and other stuff! We be on a budget too! :)

The Reservoir needs to be Large Diameter, light proof, and Short in height, with a lid of course! My biggest issue with the STG and Hydro, is once the SCROG set's in changing/cleaning the Reservoir will be next to impossible!

STG

Back
Top Bottom