Stealth Tire Grow

Hey Sun:

Thanks Kaczka45!

They are 3" off the Bud's now, hard to tell in the Pictures but they are close, the Humidity at night gets really high, due to being in the Garage and where I live?

If I add any more lights, I can not control the heat there's 7 X 23W bulbs in there and they all have focus Shades on the Fixtures! Any one else with CFL's want to Chime in?

STG

Also not sure if I am giving enough water or not, 1 quart every 3 days or so. Pot size is 2.25 gallons each? Any answers out there?

Winter is coming and my Stealth Mode "Cover" with the A/C could be blown, as why would you be running A/C in a Shop when it's not Hot outside? :( A/C is helping bring down the RH while the lights are on.

When it dips in Temp, supposed to be 40's tonight, I may try and run the Thermo electric Coolers in "reverse" mode where by heating the STG Chamber, I need a Thermostate with a Temp Controller on it that way I can set it and forget about it! If the TEC's actually add heat at night, it may also help reduce the RH at Night?

Any insight here would help?

STG

Also not sure if I am giving enough water or not, 1 quart every 3 days or so. Pot size is 2.25 gallons each? Any answers out there?

Winter is coming and my Stealth Mode "Cover" with the A/C could be blown, as why would you be running A/C in a Shop when it's not Hot outside? :( A/C is helping bring down the RH while the lights are on.

When it dips in Temp, supposed to be 40's tonight, I may try and run the Thermo electric Coolers in "reverse" mode where by heating the STG Chamber, I need a Thermostate with a Temp Controller on it that way I can set it and forget about it! If the TEC's actually add heat at night, it may also help reduce the RH at Night?

Any insight here would help?

STG

I always add more water than needed as long as I have good draining soil. Then I water again when the pot is significantly lighter which usually works out to 3 days or so depending on stage of growth. early bloom they do get thirsty.

As winter comes I would not worry much about RH unless it is to get it up. If cold temps are an issue at night try reversing your light schedule so lights are on at night to keep it warm in the box?

Hey Mcbuds:

Thanks, had a DA Attack on the Heating Schedual, or light cycle at night to help heat the Chamber.

The RH now is very HIGH at night! 90% or so! SE US Has seen a dayluge of rain this Summer so the Humidity is always up!

The Water in the STG has no place to Drain, accept thru the Exhaust Fan, water and Electric is not good! :) I could put a Silicone DAM around the Fan Mouth to keep water from getting to it, then drill a few holes for the drain below the STG Chamber.

Early Flower Nutes of Choice?

STG

Great job. Is it a pain in the ass getting your hands in there to do any work? I kind of envision you bent over the chamber with your hand and torso stuck inside. Be funny as hell if someone came in while you were like that. I guess it would be easier if the top tire just came right off so you could do your work.

Stay classy.

Boxpipe:

No not really at this point, and as they grow I don't have to bend as far! :) Locked Door does wonders! :) Being the only one around is even better! The biggest issue is watering them, bu some mods on the STG would cure that! Next time around will be Hydro/Aero.

I'm looking at some VERY REMOTE Acreage 50 acres at the moment as well, so remote 5 to 6 plants in Natural Sunlight all Summer long would be easier I believe! They would be WAY more productive I'm sure! Grow a Batch every 2 to 3 yrs or so, store for personal use to reduce chances of being discovered!

Not into selling for Sure!

STG

I'm looking at some VERY REMOTE Acreage 50 acres at the moment as well, so remote 5 to 6 plants in Natural Sunlight all Summer long would be easier I believe! They would be WAY more productive I'm sure! Grow a Batch every 2 to 3 yrs or so, store for personal use to reduce chances of being discovered!

Not into selling for Sure!

STG

I like that idea too. Whole new set of challenges there.

Very True! Hell I just like being out by myself Honestly, I can go visit Civilization when I want! :) I would even have to maintain the 1.5 miles of Dirt Road, just to get to my 1/4" Drive way! :) Closest neighbor is 1 mile away, and no Houses to the north of it for 20 miles!

I saw a good Youtube set of 10 Video's about a Guy in Aussie Land that did a 30' x 30' Sativa plot, and had 9.5lbs off of it, that would last me 10 years! :)

Again not into Selling!

STG

Hey Guys: Sorry for the limited updates! Business is doing well!

I am down to 1 Plant and it's old Girl! I had 4 juviniles 1 tuned out to be male, lost 2 females during a transplant, and the last female Juvinile split at the Stalk and died as well, it gave up 1/4oz when dried!

Still letting old Girl Go! She has lots of Flowers, but I still can not seem to solve a NUTE issue, with the fan leaves curling and drying up! New Bud Growth seems ok, just all the old/New FAN growth?

The one Juvinile with the 1/4oz is good smoke and has a great taste real smooth, so it must have something to do with the Ucalyptus drawn in from the exhaust fan!

STG

Craig_2305c.jpg

Here's the Little Juvinile that plit and did not recover! Leaves are a little long on the Buds, but every site on it you see is a bud site! It would have made a Good SCROG plant!

Smoke is GOOD, it tastes like the Ucalyptus smell's is the best way to desribe it! Take a hit off the 1 Hitter, and you instantlly know it's different and Cool when you pull it deep!

STG

Here's Old Girl in all her Glory! She has 5 Main Cola's and she is about 8" Tall and Growing! 2 of the Cola's are hidden behind the Bar

OLd_Girl_2310c.jpg

Heat has been an issue I know, with the Dry/Yellowing Fans, but this girl is really old and still growing, so let her Grow!

Here's 1 of her Cola's!

OLd_Girl_2309c.jpg

Here's another Cola! It's all Bud!

OLd_Girl_2308c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom