Stealth Autoflower

What's the best way to bring her back to life? I fed her on accident when the soil was dry last night I checked on her a little bit ago and the leaves were completely wilted and droopy, I put it in the sink and ran water through her a min and topped her off with some dry soil with no nutrients hopefully that brings her back

What's the best way to bring her back to life? I fed her on accident when the soil was dry last night I checked on her a little bit ago and the leaves were completely wilted and droopy, I put it in the sink and ran water through her a min and topped her off with some dry soil with no nutrients hopefully that brings her back
All you can do is flush! If she's in a 1gal pot, give her 3gal of water over the course of the day and then let her dry out a little. These plants are very resilient :) my heart and prayers to you right now

If the soil is TOO dry, the water will tend to run out the bottom of the pot as fast as you pour it in. I see this now and then with seedlings I have going in cups. With them, it's an easy fix (assuming the plant is still "deathly thirsty" as opposed to "dead," lol), because I can just stick that cup into an empty one of the same size and water the plant. I then wait a few minutes and remove the extra cup, which allows much - but not all! - of the water to drain. And then the plant is back standing at attention (lol) within a few minutes to a half-hour.

Thx but she's dead I gave her too much nutes I'm waiting on my lst shelf and 3gal pot will do some bubblelicious auto this time

very sorry to hear that, Ralleygirl :/

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom