BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

she looks great. I'm about to update my journal too :high-five:

colesdad, I messaged you.

It's been a good day, Mrs. MJ is getting big now. Standing at 10" at her peak. I ran out of my week 4/5 Nutes today so I will switch Mrs. MJ to flower at the end of the week most likely. I have a successful germination of my WWxBB, she just started opening up.

I got a few more lights for my closet. I saw on LEDRF journal he used a light mover very successfully so I will try and implement that into my Grow. You can kind of see what's going on.
image16002.jpg

Sofia is doing good. Like a C+ on the grade scale
image16000.jpg
image16001.jpg

Thanks, I continued Mrs. MJ lollipop trim, and left 8 or 9 tops to flower. She will head into the flower closet this weekend.
About 2 days ago my WWxBB seedling grew above the ground. Still have 2 seeds left. Any suggestions on the next order?

My current high CBD strains are AK47x Alaskan Thunder, Blueberry and Hindu Kush. I have also enjoyed Shiskaberry or "Kish". Three of my favourite high THC strains are AK48, Cheese and White Widow.

here is my short list for High CBD cannabis seeds with high THC that I would purchase

Medicann Blue Blood THC 15%-20% CBD 10%
Medicann Cali Jack THC 15%-20% CBD 4%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Highness THC 14% CBD 12%
Royal Queen Seeds' Royal Medic THC 10% CBD 12%

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal highness
https://www.royalqueenseeds.com medical-cannabis-seeds royal medic

I would also purchase

G13 Labs Seeds - Pineapple Express, Ken Estes Original Grand Daddy Purple

Here is the original white widow by Shantibaba that I am growing named Black Widow

Today I fed them both the recommended dose for week 5/6. Mrs. MJ got her first bloom feeding today.
After feeding them I took my 1/2 full gallon of bloom nutes and watered it down some.
Sofia has what could be a nitrogen or a Sulfur deficiency, not 100%
My baby BBxWW is doing well. I put another BBxWW in the ground today, when I got home from work the tap root was begging for it.
A pic of the girls side by side, for the first time since... :hmmmm:
Ever!

Before!
Sofia The Second
image15322.jpg

Before!
Mrs. Mary Jane
image15332.jpg

After!
image16156.jpg

you're gonna get that stank soon that converts to pine. sometimes a very stinky stank lol. I love white widow. reminds me of haze. I forget what big bud is but I know it's good I think a skunk or something.. always loved skunk :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom