BlackPolo 420 Indoor Stealth Grow

you're gonna get that stank soon that converts to pine. sometimes a very stinky stank lol. I love white widow. reminds me of haze. I forget what big bud is but I know it's good I think a skunk or something.. always loved skunk :cheesygrinsmiley:

All of the fresh plucked leafs have a stank to them now, the bud is still a sweet scent.

My hybrid babies! Maliah & Kay K
DSCN09027.JPG
DSCN09015.JPG
DSCN089812.JPG

I topped #1 "Maliah" at her first node lol. I'm hoping to build a stronger base for her.
image16322.jpg

Mrs. MJ is getting old now, I saw white hairs on her head yesterday.
DSCN08977.JPG
DSCN08959.JPG

Sofia's fan leaves are yellowing so I'm plucking the dry ones when time comes
DSCN08939.JPG
DSCN08949.JPG

Makes me wonder if it's better to cut all the fan leaves before flowering begins??

looking good. sofia isn't ready to lose her leaves. she's hungry. she should be getting fed every time you water.

looking good. sofia isn't ready to loose her leaves. she's hungry. she should be getting fed every time you water.

I feed her premixed nutes that are water based & also give them straight water after the nutes have settled in. Scared to push up the nutes too far so less is more for now.

Mrs. MJ is getting old now, I saw white hairs on her head yesterday.
DSCN08977.JPG
DSCN08959.JPG

Sofia's fan leaves are yellowing so I'm plucking the dry ones when time comes
DSCN08939.JPG
DSCN08949.JPG

Makes me wonder if it's better to cut all the fan leaves before flowering begins??

No, do not remove all the fan leaves from your plant as this will result in reduced harvests.

I have a much different understanding of defoliation applied at the proper time line to enhance vegetative growth and flowering. You can see examples of how I defoliate and train my plants in my Grow Journals and Reviews. I would defoliate in vegetative growth 10-14 days before flowering to remove excess fan leaves and open more light to branches and nodes that become bud sites and colas. I defoliate in vegetative growth by removing any fan leaves that are excessively shading the branches and nodes to encourage the nodes to grow larger and produce more colas. I use Low Stress Training to tie the branches of my plants to the outer edge of the rim of the pots and each branch becomes its own bud site and cola. When I defoliate in preparation for flower I leave no more then 4 fan leaves at each growing top and remove the majority of the fan leaves, any fan leaf that shades a top and lower growth, this is a perfect time to select cuttings to root as clones from the plants you are about to place into flower. I defoliate in flower at days 21-25 of flower when the stretch phase has ended by removing lower growth that will not produce anything except for popcorn bud and any fan leaf that shades a bud site and again if required at day 45.

KingJohnC's 400 Watt LA Confidential Seed Cabinet Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Brainstorm Haze Soil Indoor Grow Journal

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

There is a good example of how I defoliate in this Grow Journal and Review

KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Yesterday I transplanted the babies into gallon pots with FFOF. Theirs a big difference in the Oceans Forest and regular Potting Soil! Hopefully they like it.
In the closet I put up a few more hangers for alternating my CFLs as well as the LED.

she is going to be pretty, but airy. heavy nuggets with more nutes :)

my led girls aren't doing great :/

Chillah, you have some monster trees growing bruh!

Thanks my critical mass is kinda big for me to manage. Still trying to do some things, i think she might also be a bit root bound. She pretty much needs water every 3 days on the dot. But since she is in flower, i read after 2 weeks they don't grow anymore, hence why i didnt repot her. Lesson to be learned for the next grow.

Back
Top Bottom