500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

morning update
IMG_6240.JPG
IMG_62412.JPG
IMG_6242.JPG
IMG_62433.JPG

This grow is absolutely incredible. I have never seen anything grow this fast. You are doing a fantastic job and it will be fascinating to see a 10lb plant. :thumb: Up up and away.

Robert Bergman was trying to get 10 lbs. from a plant. Never went back to find out if he succeeded but the plant appeared to be on the right track to 10 lbs., very similar to these plants here. These are going to be massive, looking forward to gigantic colas.

Blue Dream Haze finally starting to shoot 3 and 5 leafers again finally stopped shooting pistals
IMG_6295.JPG

this blue dream haze branched so retardedly much I don't think it's going to hold it's weight when it starts to flower has such weird structure.
IMG_62962.JPG

Sage'N'Sour getting crazy bushy I love how fast it grows
IMG_62972.JPG

818 Headband getting nice and stalky the stem is insane on this plant
IMG_63012.JPG

Blue dream been topped like crazy throwing out so many tops
IMG_63021.JPG

You probably know this already, but I would take a knife to half those branches on the one that re-veged.

Great plants I am jealous, wish I could grow monsters that big and tall, but greenhouse only 8-10' tall, plus cant go in ground so pots take up 1/4 that at least..

You probably know this already, but I would take a knife to half those branches on the one that re-veged.

Great plants I am jealous, wish I could grow monsters that big and tall, but greenhouse only 8-10' tall, plus cant go in ground so pots take up 1/4 that at least..

I'm not taking off branches, that would only cause more branching. I'm just going to let it do it's thing I'm sure it will be fine, it still has another month of veg

No vegetative caterpillars for you yet?

Since your growing the 818, makes me think your from SoCal. We are in Peak Flight Time #1 for the moths, and mating season has begun. A lot southern gardeners are getting hit with a lot of 'pillars' But that's not to say the northerners aren't but with the warmer night time temps down here it is more prevalent.

Again, the plants look absolutely great, they're definitely going to be monsters. Looks like they took to the 500 gallon pretty good lol. My favorite specimens right now are the Sage N Sour and the Blue Dream.

Keep up the good growing, and thank you for sharing your grow with us :Namaste:

No vegetative caterpillars for you yet?

Since your growing the 818, makes me think your from SoCal. We are in Peak Flight Time #1 for the moths, and mating season has begun. A lot southern gardeners are getting hit with a lot of 'pillars' But that's not to say the northerners aren't but with the warmer night time temps down here it is more prevalent.

Again, the plants look absolutely great, they're definitely going to be monsters. Looks like they took to the 500 gallon pretty good lol. My favorite specimens right now are the Sage N Sour and the Blue Dream.

Keep up the good growing, and thank you for sharing your grow with us :Namaste:

I live in north cali, no caterpillars yet. Usually my spinosad spray keeps caterpillars and other pest away. Thanks for the support

Back
Top Bottom