500 Gallon Smart Pot Outdoor Grow Journal 2014: Growing Dank

You can get same size plants, it just takes a lot more effort and you might encounter problems.

I don't mean to bug but:

So what do you mean by more effort and problems? I just want to pick your brain since you've done this before and this is my first time growing in the ground. I just want to know as much info as i can and things i should be looking for since you know what you're talking about cause you've done this before. That way i can keep my plant happy and healthy.

By the way your plants look awesome. I think next year I'm gonna do 6 plants in the ground and see what i can do. Thats if everything goes good with this plant.

Morning Garden Update
IMG_66021.JPG
IMG_66032.JPG
IMG_66041.JPG
IMG_66062.JPG
IMG_66084.JPG

Good morning DG. Every time I get a notification that you've updated, a great smile comes on my face. And you never disappoint. :thanks:

That is a very interesting watering system. It seems like great idea in theory but I do not see these things working as good as they look. I'd still prefer top feeding with rings to ensure coverage. Thanks for the thought and support

Hi GD you have nice trees in your jard:clap:I will follow this till the end.Did you heard about aquabox spyder?Think that you can use it,it's not expensive,no electricity,easy to handle...You are doing great job,pictures are proof:bravo:

Didn't try it.I will buy autopot for next summer,better solution for me because i grow on balcony.Autopot seems to be better because it's in pot....Want to say that root first start grow at top of the soil and advance to the bottom of pot.Manufacturer also said that soil needs to be hand watered for first 20 days.I think that plant can produce many root in 20 days.Enough to suck water from the bottom of the pot.Thanks for comment.Saw that i didn't put any info.Saying again i didn't tryed it,but i will try it.:passitleft:
That is a very interesting watering system. It seems like great idea in theory but I do not see these things working as good as they look. I'd still prefer top feeding with rings to ensure coverage. Thanks for the thought and support

Good morning DG. Every time I get a notification that you've updated, a great smile comes on my face. And you never disappoint. :thanks:

Same here Mr T! :thumb:

W o W !

Those are .... BIG!

awe inspiring plants!!

Back
Top Bottom