600w Hps + CFL + 4 Strains In Soil!

well we must agree to dissagree, tho I dont think it will hurt that much and it may help, there is nowhere in the world where grass grows that has a extended period of 48hrs of darkness. that said I know someone can find scientific findings to prove me wrong :)
do what you like brother I dam sure dont know everything:circle-of-love:

Hmmmm yes that is very true fish, making me think now.

But then that could also be said about the GLR routine as there is no-where in the world to my knowledge that gives a plant that schedule.

Have got to say though this is exactly why we all love this hobby so much as there is so many open opinions about each and every way to grow, so many ways of growing that completely go against the fundamental basics but are getting phenomenal results.

And as you said before there is always going to be someone out there who can prove the opposite :goodjob:

:420:

You don't?! I thought you could tell me why things keep disappearing, I don't think it's ghosties or spookables, but who knows.

And now you tell me you don't know everything! :yikes:

do what you like brother I dam sure dont know everything

Is that why I am so grumpy in the morning? :laugh:

I think the only reason for 48hrs period is to induce the flowering quicker. You know get the ladies hormones all build up and shit lol Since most hormones are build up in the night time

You don't?! I thought you could tell me why things keep disappearing, I don't think it's ghosties or spookables, but who knows.

And now you tell me you don't know everything! :yikes:

ok just one question... how many left socks do you have? this is IMPORTANT!
Once we determin the lack of right socks. the answer will be much less clear so things should be fine as long as you dont cook small whales or porpises :)

I wouldn't cook the small whales or porpoises just the scary sharks that meant I had to live in Turkey not in Hong Kong, but I think the lack of parity between the amount of left and right socks, particularly when it comes to those decorated with sheep, is highly suspicious and suggests a gremlin conspiracy.

ok just one question... how many left socks do you have? this is IMPORTANT!
Once we determin the lack of right socks. the answer will be much less clear so things should be fine as long as you dont cook small whales or porpises :)

RightOn... Man thats DEEP but I'am pickin up what your layin down sister:thumb: far out !:smokin:
I wouldn't cook the small whales or porpoises just the scary sharks that meant I had to live in Turkey not in Hong Kong, but I think the lack of parity between the amount of left and right socks, particularly when it comes to those decorated with sheep, is highly suspicious and suggests a gremlin conspiracy.

I knew you would understand Sir Fish Cake, you are a worthy and vital knight in the Fluffy Realm. The importance of ensuring random shark appearances are prevented as far as possible with cucumber infused poisoned darts which turn them into floatillas of marshmallows is so important, and we have much to do. But later. Now we must consider why the Peanut M&Ms are all the way downstairs.

Bugger.

RightOn... Man thats DEEP but I'am pickin up what your layin down sister:thumb: far out !:smokin:

Like OMG thats where the M&Ms went!:party: thanks Mrs Muppetous:) I have to go now:high-five:

Lol You Guys are so funny, will get an update up today, having some issues with my ballast which really isnt what i want but what can ya do.

where you at cookie?

Back
Top Bottom