A Stoorish Hobbit & His Lair

Just grow your hair brother .
Yeah we have plenty in Cape Town. City has like 235 of the 270 in the province. Meh.
Shops are chilled now that all the panic buyers have their stocks. Still not wanting to go out often. I'm hoping to get some trimming done but only.end of next week possibly after. So I'll take some monster crop clones to go out mid August to finish before days.are too long. Love those cheeky spring harvests.
Your garden is looking tops.
You mentioned caterpillars, this year is the first time I've seen them. Plucked 4 off miss sticky and have not seen any on the others. Also the first year I've not had predators like spiders and praying mantis. I have mantis every year. Maybe just not found her yet.
I.imagine you have plenty predators on the farm in thea shape of lizards and chameleons?
Have a great Sunday man

Evening mr.Rugged I'm actually beset with powdery mildew at the moment and nothing is working sadly and the weather isn't helping much the last couple of days.....
The caterpillars have been buggers this year as even found one inside yesterday morning and had made quite the meal out of two of the dark Devils and getting quite a bit of spider mites the last week or so in the garden so been spraying for those but going to start relying on home remedies as shops bizarrely don't see pest reduction as nessisity....

How's your neck of the woods in regards to the lockdown..? One day it's quiet out and then boom it's back to normal on day 5 like we are not on lock down any more....

Smeegs!

Hope you well brother!

Hello mr.DK how ya doing brother, shew you must be doing your head in by your lonesome with this lockdown..? How's the girls doing as I haven't been by in a couple days see what you been up too.... :passitleft: So remember you asked me bout all my clones....haha, well I got stuck with all of them before I could give anyway prior to lockdown so I've let them all go to flower now as couldn't bring myself to cull any...:laugh:

I've taken cuts of all the strains I'm looking at keeping for moms while I flower the original clone off to see what the flowers like as getting tired of doing lots of clones only.... I'm keeping

2 diffrent Inzane in the membrane phenos.
Gold cheese ( I need to get you a clone of this ) smells like fruit salad in a hobos boot said a friend of mine...haha
C99blueberry X LuckyStar ( own accidental cross ) looking very promising.

And I'm looking to add a cpl others to grow over winter see if anything special pops up....:green_heart:

Good morning all and happy 4/20 month

Canna believe it mr.PC we have a whole blissful month of smoking, harvesting and growing to do without much interference from the outside world...
hope you having a blessed week so far.....:headbanger:

Evening mr.Rugged I'm actually beset with powdery mildew at the moment and nothing is working sadly and the weather isn't helping much the last couple of days.....
The caterpillars have been buggers this year as even found one inside yesterday morning and had made quite the meal out of two of the dark Devils and getting quite a bit of spider mites the last week or so in the garden so been spraying for those but going to start relying on home remedies as shops bizarrely don't see pest reduction as nessisity....

How's your neck of the woods in regards to the lockdown..? One day it's quiet out and then boom it's back to normal on day 5 like we are not on lock down any more....

Hello mr.DK how ya doing brother, shew you must be doing your head in by your lonesome with this lockdown..? How's the girls doing as I haven't been by in a couple days see what you been up too.... :passitleft: So remember you asked me bout all my clones....haha, well I got stuck with all of them before I could give anyway prior to lockdown so I've let them all go to flower now as couldn't bring myself to cull any...:laugh:

I've taken cuts of all the strains I'm looking at keeping for moms while I flower the original clone off to see what the flowers like as getting tired of doing lots of clones only.... I'm keeping

Gold cheese ( I need to get you a clone of this ) smells like fruit salad in a hobos boot said a friend of mine...haha

And I'm looking to add a cpl others to grow over winter see if anything special pops up....:green_heart:
Hey buddy. That's quite a few sets of problems on your hands... I do hope you can't get a hold of the issues. The rain has also been here for a few days now and I have wild bushes at the back need cutting... When I say wild bushes I mean the veld grass that stick your feet. Been a while without a lawnmower due to some unnecessary repo in this wonderful country of ours...

So the KVS is smelling like tropica juice. I shit you not. The botanium KVS lost its smell (I need to work on curing) but hits rather solid. Takes a while but hits with a vengeance later on. Hoping to self the beautiful KVS I have now so that I may have more.

Gold cheese sounds amazing brother!
So your clones? Are you going to grow a sea of green? Or just let them do their thing?

Hey buddy. That's quite a few sets of problems on your hands... I do hope you can't get a hold of the issues. The rain has also been here for a few days now and I have wild bushes at the back need cutting... When I say wild bushes I mean the veld grass that stick your feet. Been a while without a lawnmower due to some unnecessary repo in this wonderful country of ours...

So the KVS is smelling like tropica juice. I shit you not. The botanium KVS lost its smell (I need to work on curing) but hits rather solid. Takes a while but hits with a vengeance later on. Hoping to self the beautiful KVS I have now so that I may have more.

Gold cheese sounds amazing brother!
So your clones? Are you going to grow a sea of green? Or just let them do their thing?

Nah I'm just going to let them do their thing as I've got moms of them going if I like the flowers, only strain I'm not keeping in rotation is the blue Kush as she hasn't wowed me over... Got the main one in the garden that's bout ready to come down, took a test bud which I'm going to try tomorrow and I've got a 2nd blue Kush that's started flowering 4 days ago...

Haven't bothered putting up any pics as been raining most days but I see sunshine is forecast for the next cpl days..... :cheer:

I actually haven't run a KVS in ages and I was going to pop a freebie lemon grass auto I've got but I think your Tropicana description just changed my mind....hahahaha

We are locked down hard here. Have been having a good. Luckily bugs don't like too much wind :rofl:
Sorry man.
Glad you are all safe though

One day it's quiet out and then boom it's back to normal on day 5 like we are not on lock down any more....
On your side now
Damn bugs and things
Lockdown seems to be a joke to the majority of our population.
This could cost us
We shall see, but the risk grows exponentially every week.
We can keep ourselves busy at least
Once again it sounds like some awesome strains coming out of Hobbit land.
:snowboating:

Smeegs I cannot wait to see what your DDA turns out like. I'm super amped to get mine on the go aswell. Highly upset my new tent and lights didn't arrive before lock down started. But oh well I'll have to just watch yours blossom

Hope you keeping safe man

On your side now
Damn bugs and things
Lockdown seems to be a joke to the majority of our population.
This could cost us
We shall see, but the risk grows exponentially every week.
We can keep ourselves busy at least
Once again it sounds like some awesome strains coming out of Hobbit land.
:snowboating:

Missed this apologies........

It's going to be interesting to see how this unfolds, right now it's pretty free for all in town, the cafe down the road from me is doing a roaring trade but peeps are using as the local meet up so yup it shall be what it shall be.......

Plant wise I've got 2 keepers for summer coming the gold cheese and Alaskan purple are wpm resistant so I'm well pleased with that outcome, busy harvesting the gold cheese today and I've got a mother going, the Alaskan purple I have is outside in the ground so going to either reveg her and build a box thing with a light on 12v battery. I do have a few seeds I found in the original Alaskan which I believe should be fem from self preservation hopefully...

I'm trying to get a cpl of mother plants going instead of taking mass clones of a certain strain rather do 1 or 2 clones of a cpl strains so I dropped 8 new strains day before yesterday all of them bar one are indica dominant...
Will put up the names bit later on.....

Regards to the missus and the band..... :headbanger:

Smeegs I cannot wait to see what your DDA turns out like. I'm super amped to get mine on the go aswell. Highly upset my new tent and lights didn't arrive before lock down started. But oh well I'll have to just watch yours blossom

Hope you keeping safe man

Evening boetie ya neh......that's all I have to say about the DDas........:lot-o-toke:
I had an invasion of wee nastiness and they succumbed to bite wounds that became infected, I applied a stint to #dda1 but alas her fragile wraith of a stem had already been mutilated beyond words and no amount of love could bring Delphina back from the depths. The other 2 pretty much kakked the same way, had baby caterpillars over all the girls inside so was pretty narky last cpl days.....

But got new peeps swimming last 2 days now and these I've been wanting to drop for awhile now 2 of them in particular......:passitleft:hope you keeping your headlow and giving those girls lotsa extra loving....

Doin good........Spacing out, watching paint dry, the usual :blunt:

Ya I find myself spacing out, the paints dried.....haha and the usual too would you believe......
Got some cheesy goodness busy hanging, was going to purchase some bubble bags as this girl would've made some mighty fine hash but it's not considered essential would ya believe that.....
Rather funny how flowers are coming in via courier but ya can't get the bags.....:laugh::jawdropper:

So I was planning to Scrog my c99 X blueberry reveg but I kinda lost the plot with her and she got nasty spider mites so I trimmed off the worst affected and gave her a good spray with a garlic/oil base incesticide Margret Roberts and its keeping them at bay.
She was feeling lonely in there so I chucked a clone and I think it's Kaknie in there too...

image.jpeg

That's Hettie..... :headbanger:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I've kept her in a 1.5lt pot for now as a mother plant when I take her top off, at the moment I don't have any plans for just yet I've just lollipopped her lower bits and left her be....

Kaknie....#58days 22/2

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've only lollipopped her lowers and she's in a 20lt bag as opposed to Hettie, her side branches are starting to grow out nicely now and I'm going to top her and train out the branches abit then I'll put her out to flower, I think I mentioned last I ordered some flowers of this strain from one of the local vendors who had it and was impartial to it if I remeber correctly but I spoke to a chap on a local group and he is very impressed with it going for round 2 now so I'm keen to see how she turns out....:popcorn:

My accident......c99blueberry X LuckyStar...

So the c99blueberry was a beautiful smoke, I got dried orange, cloves and mulled wine smells from her on her 3 month cure and smooth tranquil buzz with an underlying feeling of amusement with random chuckles that draw gazes from my family.....haha

LuckyStar was all about the banana terps and just utter stickiness that gummed up any scissors or trimming apparatus. Magic for pain ( indica lass ) and it silences my mate every time he gets bewildered and I end giving him peppercorns to chew to bring him round again.....:laugh:

She's also in a 20lt bag and I topped and lollipopped her except this time I have 8 main branches that I topped so I now have 16 new bothersome ligaments to contend with, secretly I love it ....haha
So I got her net ready to go on top as I want to scrog her under a hula hoop thingy I been wanting to do for a while now and I reckon she's finally ready...

She's also #58days 22/2....if my adding is correct.....haha

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

At the moment she's running as my flavor of the week.....

The Gold Cheese and Alaskan sounds awesome.
Most of my stuff in the greenhouse is getting close .
I just keep transferring plants from veg as I harvest.
We are well.
The wife is trying some of the Cali Orange Super Lemon Haze for her knee pain and sleep.
I think she is not smoking enough
One pull on her pipe
She had a body numbing, mind blowing experience a while ago and has been hesitant since
Anyway off to lala land
:snowboating: :thumb:

So I'm already head hunting my strains for winter/summer and I'm going mainly indica with one sativa in the mix....... Looking for potential mothers if the flowers are awsome..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So for the autos

K.V.S - Kush Von Stitch flash-seeds regs.
LemonGrass Anesiaseeds fem.

Fems.....

Purple JellyBean motherland genetics.
Killer Jedi motherland genetics
Cherry Kiss Anesiaseeds ( sativa )
Guerilla Glue gift from a mate fem.

Regs..

Blueberry Hash Plant X Gorilla Glue 4 #3 ( traded )
Blues X Cuvée ( gifted )

I tried the blues X cuvée before but I didn't fare so well fingers crossed as these are the last 3......:passitleft:

The Gold Cheese and Alaskan sounds awesome.
Most of my stuff in the greenhouse is getting close .
I just keep transferring plants from veg as I harvest.
We are well.
The wife is trying some of the Cali Orange Super Lemon Haze for her knee pain and sleep.
I think she is not smoking enough
One pull on her pipe
She had a body numbing, mind blowing experience a while ago and has been hesitant since
Anyway off to lala land
:snowboating: :thumb:

Sleep well brother....

So got tired of sitting on the front porch so upped and moved me self ove to the back stoep for a change of scenery....
I'm so used to the smell of my plants that I don't really notice them anymore but there was a wind blowing today and twice I got whacked by the strong fragrances coming from the bottom garden but because I was in a part of the garden where I don't have any plants to smell it caught me off guard and I was right puzzled for a bit rather blonde moment....

I'm busy smoking some gold cheese scissor hash mixed with some blue Kush and yawning my head off got a coffee and both my pups on my lap so all is good....:passitleft:

The new beans are all in paper towels apart from the Purple Jellybean which still hasn't cracked I do have 2 left but I'm going to run another sativa hybrid I guess is what this is Dairy Queen X sour Tropicana comes from a guy on my canna group which he's been playing with for a few years now....

Just a cpl pics from round the yard....:surf:

Blue Kush clone / Seedsman.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've put up a scaffold round her as she's had lofty branches that don't support the weight of the flowers to come, another piece or two and she's good to go..... Been feeding her flower part 5g / 10lt water she's been flowering for 11 days now.... Half decent attempt at a clone quadline...

Clones........

image.jpeg

1.5lt pots.....These are a mix of Inzane and Blue Kush.....
image.jpeg

Gold Cheese clones they went into the pots on the 22/2, totally in love with this strain...:adore:

Just a diffrent view...

image.jpeg

The other side of the yard.........

Been chopping away taking the girls down, blue Kush who was also blessed with wpm and busy with gold cheese... Alaskan Purple is next, the the others......

image.jpeg

Front right is where I had " grannys balls " last season but she was seeded from outside and this was a pop up, typical looking sativa native to me for me at least...don't think I took any close ups for you to see her bud layout.....

Now this girl has astounded me honestly, she just keeps on going her flowers which I don't think the pics accurately show but she looks like she's bursting at the seams honestly........
She just keeps on swelling and then some more, trichs are milky and a few clear but I hoping shouldn't hope she's almost done, her flowers are solid solid and bud rot I have not found so she must just cross that finish line intact and I'll fooking dont know what I'd do......:laugh:
She stinks with a rotten musky smell which I can't place....
Going to have to reveg this lady somehow.....

Alaskan Purple....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ya you can see the burst bits in the 2nd to last pic......

Beautiful garden, Smeegol! Thank you for the tour. I can see there is much more to see!
I’m excited for your foxtailing AP. I’ve popped two of her beans recently. One is a mutant, the other is stalled at her first set. Waiting to see - one bean left.
I’ve read about Inzane the Membrane too - that one is on a wishlist somewhere.
You’ve really got those pain meds popping. I hope your back is more comfortable?
Nothing wrong with coffee and dogs for now..
Stay well :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom