A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

I never said my way was the right way or that his way was the wrong way. He doesn't use Sensi so I posted my experience with it, information I've researched from others using it, as well as info that AN told me. I'm fully aware of Atrain's experience as I have learned a lot reading many of his various posts and threads etc. I certainly wouldn't begin to tell most people here how they do something is wrong or try to guide people in the wrong direction, just figured I would add what I've read and experienced.

This is exactly why I have such a low post count, I'm always worried about someone saying I have no business commenting. Apparently my concerns are well founded. So with that I'm out. Sorry for the slight derail Atrain.

No no mate I was just saying that a page or so back he's said that sensi grow/bloom works. Just have to change the ratio... Sorry I sounded harsh but I meant to say he's already said its work

No Atulip sorry for the confusion. They asked about Sensi Grow and bloom when I use the trio of grow micro bloom. I copied and pasted TaNg feed schedule it says it at the bottom of that post. That is the schedule he published a little while back and he uses the Sensi with great success... the Rebel upgrades were in his HS1 lights I believe

Oh yeah. The GN HS1 uses lumiled rebel chips. They're slightly less efficient than Cree Cxa/cxb cobs in terms of lumens/watt. But those would still make one hell of an upgrade to that mars. Just more soldering required lol.

There's quite a few premade cob fixtures out now, I'm just a sucker for the lastest technology. DIY is pretty simple and it's a big upgrade over something like cheap mars leds. Don't get me wrong though, most cheap leds are still an upgrade over HID. Except in cases of running HPS in vertical grows. If I can convince the wife for more tents a 4x4 is gonna get my repurposed 600w HPS for some vert growing.

Back
Top Bottom