A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Atrain (or anyone else ;)) What does crossing an auto with a non auto give you?

Atrain, amazing stuff you got going on here! Thank you for sharing :love:

reps to you!!

I'm no breeder my man but I have seen a a bunch of folks do it. They get a mix that may or may not auto then by further breeding somehow they work the genetics they want into the auto and work the light schedule needs of a photo out. But how it's done I really do not know

Day 21 full tent update

Full tent shot
20160202_122725-1.jpg

All natural SODK x Alien
20160202_122755-1.jpg
20160202_122748-1.jpg

Ponytailed SODK x Alien
20160202_122742-1.jpg
20160202_122735-1.jpg

Side by side comparison

20160202_122725-1-1.jpg

Sour crack
20160202_122926.jpg

Heisenberg special
20160202_122931.jpg

I'm no breeder my man but I have seen a a bunch of folks do it. They get a mix that may or may not auto then by further breeding somehow they work the genetics they want into the auto and work the light schedule needs of a photo out. But how it's done I really do not know

Iirc you just pollinate your female with the male auto you want, then you get 25% auto seeds, 75% photo, then grow a bunch on 24/7 and pick the best plants that autoflower and cross them together. At this point youre at 100% auto since its recessive, but you can further breed it to stablize phenotypes or whatever.

For those using Sensi, definitely start low at 1/8 strength. I actually had 1/8th strength start to burn my C99, which is nute sensitive. Also, make sure and water good in between feeding. Seems like the Sensi nutes will build up on you and cause lockout. I had it happen and I've seen a few threads where people had the same issue. All my plants started getting burnt tips at 1/4 strength without watering between feedings.

As for switching to the bloom nutes, AN recommends switching as soon as you flip to 12/12 or see pistils on autos. The Sensi bloom has plenty of N. I would definitely switch to bloom nutes asap if your leaves are deep green from N buildup. I would imagine it may help lower some of the N by harvest. Oh, AN also recommends flushing when switching to bloom nutes to help prevent any nutrient imbalances.

For those using Sensi, definitely start low at 1/8 strength. I actually had 1/8th strength start to burn my C99, which is nute sensitive. Also, make sure and water good in between feeding. Seems like the Sensi nutes will build up on you and cause lockout. I had it happen and I've seen a few threads where people had the same issue. All my plants started getting burnt tips at 1/4 strength without watering between feedings.

As for switching to the bloom nutes, AN recommends switching as soon as you flip to 12/12 or see pistils on autos. The Sensi bloom has plenty of N. I would definitely switch to bloom nutes asap if your leaves are deep green from N buildup. I would imagine it may help lower some of the N by harvest. Oh, AN also recommends flushing when switching to bloom nutes to help prevent any nutrient imbalances.

Not good news as I planned on feeding from day 10 on just as atrain says to

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.-
My-tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days-1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml-B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

That was an exact post from TaNg and how he grows those giants on youtube

I use sunshine advanced mix #4 with 20% additional coarse perlite mixed in. Your basic peat based mix like promix. I even watered/fed to 20% extra runoff each time to prevent salt buildup like everyone says. After 5-6 weeks on my nirvana auto nl I got pretty bad lockout. After flushing with 9 gallons through my 3gal smart pot I was getting over 2000ppm runoff. I never went over 1/4 strength on the nutes.

I'm no expert by any means, currently doing my first grow, but I have read ungodly amounts of information in the past few months. Most everything I found said to feed at every watering, just like you do. Which is why I found it so strange I had so much buildup after doing what practically everyone else does.

I also have a kali mist and a c99 photoperiod plant that I flushed and started watering to 20% runoff between feedings and they are doing much better now, but they didn't get anywhere near as bad as the auto nl. Leaves are very perky, presenting themselves to the light nicely. No more burnt tips or anything, growing quickly. I'll be updating my journal this evening.

Maybe I did something wrong, like I said this is my first grow, but this is my experience with it. I did find others that mentioned the same trouble with the sensi nutes. Not really a big deal to me if I have to water between feeding, saves me time and nutes. At this point I'm watering every 2-3 days.

Edit: Replied while you posted slayer. I use absolutely pure water, I have a full RODI setup.

Can I use above with coco/perlite mix? About how much water do you use through each week?

Qapia it's your first grow, so all advice is appreciated but atrain has proven through a lot of studying, research, trails that his method works. So for you to come to his journal and say it needs this or that I don't think is right.... 1 instance you had bad not 5.

Qapia it's your first grow, so all advice is appreciated but atrain has proven through a lot of studying, research, trails that his method works. So for you to come to his journal and say it needs this or that I don't think is right.... 1 instance you had bad not 5.

I never said my way was the right way or that his way was the wrong way. He doesn't use Sensi so I posted my experience with it, information I've researched from others using it, as well as info that AN told me. I'm fully aware of Atrain's experience as I have learned a lot reading many of his various posts and threads etc. I certainly wouldn't begin to tell most people here how they do something is wrong or try to guide people in the wrong direction, just figured I would add what I've read and experienced.

This is exactly why I have such a low post count, I'm always worried about someone saying I have no business commenting. Apparently my concerns are well founded. So with that I'm out. Sorry for the slight derail Atrain.

I've developed this schedule since I've been using the Rebel upgrades in my lights and I've had faster,bigger and stronger bud than before.-
My-tap water has a PH of 7.4 and is magnetised all measurements given are added to 5L of water which is then sat out for 24hrs so if you want the per 1L measurements just divide by 5.
The amount you water is something you will have to dial in I now water daily through early veg then every 12 hours through stretch and bloom...I never water to run off, I don't check PH but that's because I know my feed is always 6.6 after adding nutrients. This schedule is also based on Plagron light mix as the medium and I wouldn't recommend trying it with another. All nutrients are Advance Nutrients except for calmag which is Plant Magic and schedule is based on a 70 day plant.

Days-1 to 10 - plain tap water (PH 7.4)

Days 10 to 15 - 5ml Sensi Grow A, 5ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice.

Days 15 to 20 - 6ml Sensi Grow A, 6ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml Carboload.

Days 20 to 25 - 7ml Sensi Grow A, 7ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Days 25 to 30 - 8ml Sensi Grow A, 8ml Sensi Grow B, 5ml B52, 5ml SensiZym, 5ml Carboload, 5ml RhinoSkin.

Day 30 - Flush medium of mineral build up by passing water through soil,I will use water straight from the tap no sitting out and I will put 40L through my 15L pots with the last 5L containing 5ml Sensi Bloom A, 5ml Sensi Bloom B and 5ml Voodoo juice. The medium will not need watering on day 31.

Day 32 to 35 - 9ml Sensi Bloom A, 9ml Sensi Bloom B,5ml Voodoo Juice,5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload,5ml Calmag.

Day 35 to 40 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml Voodoo Juice, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 40 to 45 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml B52, 5ml BigBud, 5ml Carboload, 5ml Calmag.

Day 45 to 60 - 10ml Sensi Bloom A, 10ml Sensi Bloom B, 5ml-B52, 5ml Overdrive, 5ml Calmag, 10ml Carboload, 10ml Bud Factor X.

Day 60 to 70 - just water with un-PH'd water.

That was an exact post from TaNg and how he grows those giants on youtube

I was hoping to use jungle juice- bloom by AN big bud and overdrive. That's all I have other than the sensi grow/bloom

No derail brother it's all good. I don't mind any comment on anything in my hournals. We can have a difference of opinion or a difference in what we gave seen and learn from each other. Different soils and different mediums all act different in different situations. I can tell you plagron light mix and pro mix bx can take a 90 or 100 day strain fed daily in flower with no flush and produce a beautiful heavy ass plant. It's stable medium. Other mediums may not react the same to this feeding schedule and need extra maintenance like flushing or ph balancing when using the same schedule... it's all good guys ...... grow and show.... let the plants do the talking

Back
Top Bottom