A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

I think I may have given a tad too much water. The tip of 2nd set of leaves were slightly curled under yesterday. I will check again in a couple hours.
I have read this could be a sign of low RH, as well. I have been fighting with that issue, ranging from low 20's to 40%. If they don't look any better this morning I may need advice.
Much appreciated bro, I would be honored to get any tips from you.
Peace

hey Atrain
Good morning bro.
i followed this schedule you did, in my journal and it works great.

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
2ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52 .5ml/L - Cal/Mag

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 2ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / 1ml/L - Cal- Mag / Sensizyme

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / 2ml/L -Cal -Mag / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy 1ml/L - B52 / Big Bud / Sensizyme

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive/ Bud Candy / Cal - Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

but now i'm on day 39 and thinking to follow the new one from day 40 to end.
:thanks:

They all work very well I'm glad you found it helpful. My main reason for changing after each grow is I'm looking for the smallest amount of nutrients possible to still grow the big ass plants. So it's always a work in progress. And like I said I'm technically not the originator of this feed. I molded my grows after 3 folks specifically and after hrs and hrs of private messages and watching them feed and grow as well as consulting AN grower support this is where it settled currently.

First time grower here, but was referred to you by some of the other members for ponytailing. Liked what I saw and will be giving it a shot.
But for now pulling up a chair to enjoy the show and learn something.

Krypt247 I would get overdrive. That shit works. And yes the Sensi is awesome stuff. You can use it at the same ratio as the gmb. So start with .5ml/L of A and B grow then work your way up. It mat be a little stronger I see some folks feeding daily that can't get above 1.5ml/L but just go slow and watch. The only difference is you'll have to switch from veg to bloom. Do this after the flowers begin to form well not just pre flower hairs let them start to for the switch to the bloom at what ever ratio you were at on the veg ie. 1.5ml/L or 2ml/L

Auto purple amnesia in 1 pint of promix update I'm tired of mixing nutes to tell you the truth so I'm probably going straight water from now on with both the small pots well see.

I'll do a full update of the tent when I wake up today

20160202_045150-1.jpg

Wow just incredible. Ive got a family friend thats employed in the Medical Marj industry and I was telling them about how "household growers" can get insane results with minimal pot size, space, ect. While I respect how efficient these Weed factories pump bud out they will never match the TLC of the small micro grow.

Yup, agreed! It's the difference between "Gramma's homestyle chicken soup" from a supermarket, and your Grandma's homemade chicken soup. Same basic ingredients, but the mass produced one will never taste as good.

Back
Top Bottom