A-Train's Basement - Perpetual Autoflowering Cannabis Grow

Well I got all 4 girls under the lights now and I got some cat grass that I planted last night in the tent haha. I did some pretty heavy fan leaf removal earlier today on the Trans Siberian and gave her a full feeding right away. I really think she liked/needed it after about 9 hours she got a little fatter and stickier. The removal seemed to even perk her up and just want more light. I also finally grabbed some more raw unfiltered honey for some carbohydrates for the bacteria/fungi and so the plant has more than needed in flower. So now I have nothing to do but feed the Trans Siberian until Friday when the Durban and Tangie will start being fed at 10 days old then I hope I dont feed the wrong nutes to the wrong girls haha.

20160124_231657.jpg
20160124_143626.jpg
20160124_143708.jpg
20160124_222125.jpg

O and I have an update on the new outdoor ladies. The Papaya sprouted and looks healthy but the OG Kush never even popped. They were both freebies so the OG not popping is a bummer but hey gives me an excuse to add to my seed order haha. Im grabbing a AMS and Himalaya from Greenhouse seeds and Tangerine Dream from Barney's Farm. The 2 from Greenhouse are suppose to be big yield plants and be good smoke. The Tangerine Dream just sounds amazing and is on the higher end of THC % plus a 2010 cup winner I gotta try it.

Yea i think i just did lst to early and to aggressive and slowed her veg growth. Im gonna follow how I did the Berry Ryder for the tangie and durban cuz she was very nice. And my plan for the vertigo in the solo cup is just lots of ponytailing and tucking with no lst and see how she does. I have a big list of seeds and it just got bigger because Auto seed co. Just dropped 4 new strains 1 in particular sounds amazing called Dreamberry its Blue Dream crossed with Berry Ryder #yummy

Yea i figured it will go to 70-80 which is perfect for the solo cup contest. The other little seedlings are advertised as 75-90 so those are gonna take awhile. I just thpught it would be cool to join the master crew and see if I can get a couple zips from a fish food container lmao.

1453408786922818171421.jpg
Is this small pot contest in the contest section? I took a look for it but wasn't able to find it.

Back
Top Bottom