Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

The plants have been in the system for almost two weeks now , the first screen has been installed . I now have the blue channels at 100% and the red channels at 10% which is drawing a total of 404-414W for all three panels.

DSCF13802.JPG
DSCF13812.JPG
DSCF13822.JPG
DSCF13832.JPG
DSCF13841.JPG
DSCF13851.JPG
DSCF13863.JPG
DSCF13873.JPG

Sometimes I miss my scrog. Nice job my friend. :high-five:

scrogs are awesome up to a certain size. Then, not so much. Tomato cages work pretty well for me. I just leave bits of wire all over them between grows, so there is usually a piece of wire already there waiting to hold up the branch.

Plants are moving along , I raised the lights some and dialed them up to full power. res strength is 730 and will be raised to 800 this weekend. one of the pheno's is showing cal/mag def.

DSCF13883.JPG
DSCF13892.JPG

with white balance on custom

DSCF13902.JPG
DSCF13912.JPG
DSCF13922.JPG
DSCF13932.JPG
DSCF13943.JPG
DSCF13953.JPG

Looking good ronnie6690.

Looks great Ronnie!!! I love your setup, very clean, and looks like its going to produce a ton of bud!!! I have to say, these XTE panels are awesome!

Thanks Ice :)

I really like being able to dial in exactly the watts I wish to use.

I love it for foliar feeding, one quick turn of the knob and dim the lights... spray.. wait till they dry and turn it back up... I love it :) Have you turned on the "only red" channel yet.. man it plays tricks on the eyes :) so bright :)

I love it for foliar feeding, one quick turn of the knob and dim the lights... spray.. wait till they dry and turn it back up... I love it :) Have you turned on the "only red" channel yet.. man it plays tricks on the eyes :) so bright :)

yeah , It does mess with your eyes. I also dial them down for foliar feedings :)

Back
Top Bottom