Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

383-520 umol on a 18/6 is a DLI of 22-30 which is optimal for cannabis, so I would say any height = or less than 20" would be perfect :)

What is DLI?

:popcorn:

Nice looking panels & the independent blue/red is a great idea :) How does your aerocurrent system work, is it bubblers, sprayers or something else?

I have an eight inch round air stone in the epicenter and the rainforest's units have Vortex sprayers and a 550 GPH inline water pump circulates the water. :)

NEWS FLASH!! The numbers are in! haha :)

OK, so I took readings at 12", 18" and 20" with my Apogee MQ200 with just the VEG channel on (white and blues) on 1 of my XTE 300 panels. I took the readings about center of the panel and here is the readings.

12": PAR 650 umol
18": PAR 440 umol
24": PAR 370 umol

I moved the sensor within the plane of each height and the numbers did change slightly with beam position but I would say within 15 umol +/- is a good tolerance of the coverage under the panel. I did not measure outside of the panel dimensions.

383-520 umol on a 18/6 is a DLI of 22-30 which is optimal for cannabis, so I would say any height = or less than 20" would be perfect :)

Thanks Ice and Plus reps , that info helps alot.

I'm probably go down to 18" because a couple of the plants aren't directly under the panels.

Those are great numbers for only 24 diodes running just over 100W :cheer::high-five::volcano-smiley:

Wow, that sounds fancy. I've never seen a grow like this before & then you & KJC start one at the same time, I hope you both kill it :)

Thanks skunny , its really just a copy of the undercurrent system by CC , except instead of single plant grow modules with airstones I have large multi plant modules and instead of airstones the modules have motor that spins prop inside the nutes that sucks up the nutes from the bottom and sprays it on the net cups and roots. the nice thing about this kind of aeroponics is there is no small nozzles to plug up.

girls are looking great , I had to add a heater to the room to bring temps up to 78-80 , I've got the CO2 level at 1200.
I removed two leaves and tipped the tallest plant tonight.

DSCF13464.JPG
DSCF13494.JPG
DSCF13524.JPG
DSCF13473.JPG
DSCF13483.JPG
DSCF13514.JPG

this is the plant that got tipped

before

DSCF13483.JPG

after

DSCF13534.JPG
DSCF13544.JPG

great night following marijuana elections way to go Oregon :bravo::high-five::cheer:

I love the blue update :) Great news with the canna vote, our UK government has just thrown out a call for reform & one guy resigned over it =/

Thanks skunny , great news Oregon , Alaska , and Washington D.C. all legalizing adult use of marijuana the dominos have started to fall , come on California 2016 :)

Thanks skunny , great news Oregon , Alaska , and Washington D.C. all legalizing adult use of marijuana the dominos have started to fall , come on California 2016 :)

Im with you man, you'd think we would have been one of the first to legalize!

Im with you man, you'd think we would have been one of the first to legalize!

It almost happened in 2010 , but its probably better now that other states have done it and we can see how to do it right , Oregon they say has the best laws now that they seen washington and colorado's problems. Ours should be even better by 2016. :)

Back
Top Bottom