Advanced LED New XTE 300 Sponsored Grow

Those girls are going to be bushy as heck Ronnie...

I've begun topping , LST training and the strategic removal of certain leaves to open up the lower grow tips. plants are about six inches tall.

DSCF13554.JPG
DSCF13564.JPG
DSCF13575.JPG
DSCF13586.JPG
DSCF13594.JPG
DSCF13605.JPG
DSCF13616.JPG
DSCF13625.JPG

Lots of nodes! :thumb:

Some of those clones look a lot like some clones I got over here. How old are they?
Mine are going into flowering in the next week I hope

Lots of nodes! :thumb:

Some of those clones look a lot like some clones I got over here. How old are they?
Mine are going into flowering in the next week I hope

Hey Hiker how are you doing brother?

yeah these girls are definately Indica dominate :) all the plants are from seed and are about three weeks from germination. This is a pheno hunt out of a five pack of fem seeds : Humboldy Seed Organasion - Dr. Greenthumb's Emdog.

Thanks for subbing up , I got a feeling these new panels are going to kick some serious ass. :)

Gonna have to stop by and check out the new 300 watt lights. Currently use 2 Diamond Series 300`s. New generation lights must rock.

Gonna have to stop by and check out the new 300 watt lights. Currently use 2 Diamond Series 300`s. New generation lights must rock.

I am very impressed with the new XTE 300's so far :) I have a couple of the older Diamond Series panels also and the new panels are definitely an upgrade. :)

The plants have been in the system and under the new lights for a week now , I raised the res strength up to just under 600 and the mass topping has begun. I want to get the topping done at this height so when put in the screen I'll be able to spread the grow tips out under the screen. :)

DSCF13634.JPG
DSCF13644.JPG
DSCF13653.JPG
DSCF13664.JPG
DSCF13674.JPG
DSCF13683.JPG
DSCF13692.JPG
DSCF13702.JPG
DSCF13713.JPG

Looking damn fine my friend, its so strange for me to see such blues :) I'd love to run a comparison of blue veg setup versus full spectrum in veg! :)

Thanks LA , this is my first time not using full spectrum for veg.

once the plants get larger I plan on turning the reds on and slowly dialing them up till I'm at full power for flower. :)

most the plants are just under 12" tall now so this is the last pics before the first screen is installed. :)
once the screen is in , I will begin spreading out the grow tips under the screen opening up the middle of the plants.

DSCF13734.JPG
DSCF13741.JPG
DSCF13751.JPG
DSCF13763.JPG
DSCF13774.JPG
DSCF13783.JPG
DSCF13792.JPG

Back
Top Bottom