Alafornia's 1st Time Multistrain Medical Grow

Nice big flattops!

Great day to ya ‘fornia :ciao:

I didn't even have to use any butch wax to get that look! :D :D

Thanks, Amy. You have a great day, too.

Lookin good in there Ala, thank you for asking.... all is well here. Hope all is well with you, Tangled and the crew. Have a Blessed evening and grow brother grow!

We're good. Thank you.

Looking at these pics again this morning I feel like I'm getting my mojo back.

Busy times in Alafornia!

Summer is here and it is HOT! So I insulated the garage door. Moved the a/c out of the veg tent. Had to replace the a/c because it kept cutting off so temps got to 91 F in the flower tent. Yesterday was the first with the new setup and the garage only got to 79, veg tent got to 81, and the flower tent to 84 - so while not perfect still much better. The high temps did cause some yellowing leaves in the flower tent. We should be good moving forward.

ETA: Since the new a/c is higher amps and those are precious I had to go with only one light in the flower tent.

I think Big Bud may need another week in veg before going to flower. I did not top her so that could be interesting. She looks poised to be one Big Bud.

Flowers are blooming, of all places, in the flower tent.

MH1 in the veg tent. Since these seeds are disappearing I’ve decided to enlist some help in preserving the genetics. A local fellow is going to lend a hand with the project. Timeline is undecided.

Flowers are blooming with the OG Kush CBD and Blueberry clones.

Veg tent is looking healthy.

Big Bud is about ready.

Yes, it is. How are you and yours?
Tent just went up. Temps are still too low though. Think I'll run a full test with lights and all soon to see if it will allow some autos to grow for now. Myself I'm well thanks how are you brother?

Nice to see you're getting your growmojo back fornia! The flower tent looks like it made a good recovery and the temps seem spot on for summer in a garage. :welldone:

MH1 in the veg tent. Since these seeds are disappearing I’ve decided to enlist some help in preserving the genetics. A local fellow is going to lend a hand with the project. Timeline is undecided.
I'm starting on a Candida seed-making project tomorrow using GA3 per The Celt's instructions here. They are also really hard to find now.

Tent just went up. Temps are still too low though. Think I'll run a full test with lights and all soon to see if it will allow some autos to grow for now. Myself I'm well thanks how are you brother?

Alive and kickin'. I guess it will be a couple more month before it warms up there?

Nice to see you're getting your growmojo back fornia! The flower tent looks like it made a good recovery and the temps seem spot on for summer in a garage. :welldone:

I'm starting on a Candida seed-making project tomorrow using GA3 per The Celt's instructions here. They are also really hard to find now.

Better to be lucky than to be good, or so I've heard. Round one I had luck on my side, but it flipped the other way for a while. Luck, be a lady now.

The temps have been pretty stable with a working ac. Honeywell (maker of the first ac that crapped out) makes the warranty process burdensome. Not happy with them. I need to find another solution. Thinking about a mini split heat pump. An added benefit will be a new circuit that will take the load off the circuit with lights and allow more watts/amps without fear of the circuit tripping.

MMG (Medical Marijuana Genetics) has gone dark with few signs of life. Some awesome genetics there with CD-1, MH1, Hiydrow (HY-1), and others. They definitely need to be preserved.

Thanks for the link. What is the advantage of GA3 over colloidal silver?

I've got to figure out a way to do this without havoc with seeds/crosses. Definitely will need to find a place where crossing does not have much of a chance.

There chugging right along looks good:thumb:

Thank you! Oh, and congrats on your nomination for MOTM!

Back
Top Bottom