Alaskan1 Does Indicas Tent #1

This is the exact flowering setup I want to run for myself. I will be paying very close attention to this journal. love all the details. I've watched all your other grows from the sidelines and I think this will be your best one yet. You seem to have the flo n gro dialed in. I'm gonna start buying all the components for my own setup next week. Thanks for all you do. Makes it easier for a noob like me to learn through your mistakes. Hopefully you can answer my questions when I get my system online. Appreciate ALL of your hard work and would definitely vote you member of the month for June. Congratulations sir. Subbed

Hey there A1! I'm definitely in for following this one. I really like your cement mixer set-up and the process, though it sounds like a lot of work. It's pretty similar to what I do/have done I think. I'm a big believer in making things as clean and sterile as possible, and you are really doing a great job in that. How are you liking the new T5 set-up for the moms? I really like T5's for vegging - they seem perfect to me, especially with the smaller moms I keep.

Congrats on your first round, and good luck with the next one. As always, I drool over the strains you're growing. They sound so good!

+ rep on the great tips and description on cleaning hydroton. :goodjob:

This is the exact flowering setup I want to run for myself. I will be paying very close attention to this journal. love all the details. I've watched all your other grows from the sidelines and I think this will be your best one yet. You seem to have the flo n gro dialed in. I'm gonna start buying all the components for my own setup next week. Thanks for all you do. Makes it easier for a noob like me to learn through your mistakes. Hopefully you can answer my questions when I get my system online. Appreciate ALL of your hard work and would definitely vote you member of the month for June. Congratulations sir. Subbed

No problem miancotruck.
I'm still learning and tweaking but I'm getting better at it. I actually think tent 3 will be a great grow. Since I did the UBT to the majority of them I have colas all over the place lol
Ask all the questions you like. If I don't know the answer I can direct you to the one who most likely will know
Thanks for subbin!

Hey there A1! I'm definitely in for following this one. I really like your cement mixer set-up and the process, though it sounds like a lot of work. It's pretty similar to what I do/have done I think. I'm a big believer in making things as clean and sterile as possible, and you are really doing a great job in that. How are you liking the new T5 set-up for the moms? I really like T5's for vegging - they seem perfect to me, especially with the smaller moms I keep.

Congrats on your first round, and good luck with the next one. As always, I drool over the strains you're growing. They sound so good!

+ rep on the great tips and description on cleaning hydroton. :goodjob:

Thanks for the reps!!
Beats the crap outta washing it in the bathtub!!

I like the T5 but I'm getting more heat then I did with the LED but, I'm also getting twice the light. Withn the LED you just get no penatration. My mothers are looking much healthier now though. Guess I'll have to break down and buy a filter and fan for the mother tent

Thanks for the reps!!
Beats the crap outta washing it in the bathtub!!

I like the T5 but I'm getting more heat then I did with the LED but, I'm also getting twice the light. Withn the LED you just get no penatration. My mothers are looking much healthier now though. Guess I'll have to break down and buy a filter and fan for the mother tent

I am right there with you on the mother tent. Mine also triples as a clone chamber, dry chamber & mom chamber. I have cut the vent holes for it and it is ready to go for whatever I need. I like that it is multi useable. Like Alton says there is no place for unitaskers in my kitchen, LOL.

I built my own cfl arrays for veg and that is all I have ever used in there. My flower balasts are dual MH/HPS, but I never seem to have an empty room anymore so haven't used the MHs in a while. I suppose they won't go bad if I ever do need them.

:peace: brotha!

I am right there with you on the mother tent. Mine also triples as a clone chamber, dry chamber & mom chamber. I have cut the vent holes for it and it is ready to go for whatever I need. I like that it is multi useable. Like Alton says there is no place for unitaskers in my kitchen, LOL.

I built my own cfl arrays for veg and that is all I have ever used in there. My flower balasts are dual MH/HPS, but I never seem to have an empty room anymore so haven't used the MHs in a while. I suppose they won't go bad if I ever do need them.

:peace: brotha!

I have my clones in the same room as the mothers but they are not in the tent. Currently getting kinda hot in the tent at the moment until I cab afford another exhaust fan and filter.
We may have another room opening up by the end of the summer so that may really open door for me!!!!!

Drive Bye to see whats new. Sorry to hear ya have to cull afew, but It's always best to just get rid of some if ya have replacements or it's a speacial strain or something to that effect. I had a hard time with my 'Old Lady' trying to get her to throw smaller or sickly looking plants out. She wants to save everyone nurse em back. I say hell with tha. I don't really like wasting time or space on plants that don't seem up to snuff. Well I'll be back for some pic's when ya get them up. GL and Keepem Green

Alrighty, we are starting to see new growth on some of the plants and now can see roots starting to come out of the 3 gal net pots.
Some plants are further behind then others due to the fact I started out with such crappy clones. Thats issue has been taken care of now though so thats one issue down!
I have ONE plant though thats giving me some concern. It was one of the replacement clones I HAD to use to replace one of the clones that had it's roots broke off from it.
It had been in a red solo cup for months. As we all know the LED light I had been using had caused a couple of my mother plants to start to flower. WELL, it had also caused this plant to also start to flower. New growth though shows no flowering. The issue I have is I think it's a male. Take a look and tell me what you think.
IMG_064513.JPG

IMG_064410.JPG

IMG_064311.JPG

Alrighty, we are starting to see new growth on some of the plants and now can see roots starting to come out of the 3 gal net pots.
Some plants are further behind then others due to the fact I started out with such crappy clones. Thats issue has been taken care of now though so thats one issue down!
I have ONE plant though thats giving me some concern. It was one of the replacement clones I HAD to use to replace one of the clones that had it's roots broke off from it.
It had been in a red solo cup for months. As we all know the LED light I had been using had caused a couple of my mother plants to start to flower. WELL, it had also caused this plant to also start to flower. New growth though shows no flowering. The issue I have is I think it's a male. Take a look and tell me what you think.
IMG_064513.JPG

IMG_064410.JPG

IMG_064311.JPG

Those are weird flowers, but if it's a clone you took from a female, it's not a male. maybe deformed new growth? I don't see anything that looks male here, yet... it may have hermied, but still. . . I would give it a few days.

Plants are doing really well. The 2 purple kush have been a real let down though and not growing well at all. They started out as such nice clones too. One more week and I will be flipping these kids. Did they ol MSquared UBT trick on em and most have multiple tops growin everywhere. I'll post some pics before the flip!

:popcorn: just swingin' by to say hey! Sorry to hear the purple kush aren't cooperating. :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom