Alaskan1 Does Indicas Tent #1

Ahhhh... Well, I do know that Purple Kush, unless conditions are perfect, doesn't really like a bubble bucket, and Flo-n-Gro is a hybrid of that. Ken's GDP did absolutely wonderful in my Ebb&Flow box. As far as the others, in hydroponics, I have no clue yet. I have a Purple Widow in right now that is frikkin' amazing, Purple Kush seems to be doing okay with Ebb&Flow 3xDay.

We have to wait, though, to see how Purple Mr. Nice and Purple Cindy work out, Purple Cindy is FUNALLY over her shock, and Purple Mr. Nice isn't liking my cloning style, so it might be a while before I see anything from those two. I am hoping to get them in the 41-week SOG experiment, but, who knows.

Ahhhh... Well, I do know that Purple Kush, unless conditions are perfect, doesn't really like a bubble bucket, and Flo-n-Gro is a hybrid of that. Ken's GDP did absolutely wonderful in my Ebb&Flow box. As far as the others, in hydroponics, I have no clue yet. I have a Purple Widow in right now that is frikkin' amazing, Purple Kush seems to be doing okay with Ebb&Flow 3xDay.

We have to wait, though, to see how Purple Mr. Nice and Purple Cindy work out, Purple Cindy is FUNALLY over her shock, and Purple Mr. Nice isn't liking my cloning style, so it might be a while before I see anything from those two. I am hoping to get them in the 41-week SOG experiment, but, who knows.

Did a little experimenting of my own today. Thought long and hard about it today.

I have seen what too many plants with a Ton O Leaves will do in my last two tents. In the past I have never trimmed or defol in veg. Today that changed. Today was suppose to be flip day but, I realized that if I'd of continued I would have ended up with the same issue I have had the last two tents and thats either dead or dwarfed plantes due to lack of light. Only a fool repeats the same mistakes. I have seen for my own eyes what UBT does and it works well when done correctly. But. it causes a new issue which is with more colas come more leaves. I had to trim them or I'd of ended up with the same issue as the last 2 tents. I know this will push my flip and grow back a week to two weeks but. It had to be done. I want to thank Bass for his advice.

Ok, so time to let the cat out of the bag as they say. I didn't want to mention anything until it was sure thing.
As alot of you know my son owns a dispensary. We have decided to start our own dispensary!!!!!!!
I have been working a day job to earn a little extra cash. Earlier this week I quit that job as things have progressed far enough that I need to devote all my time to getting this store going and my plants.

In the next month I'll be starting a 4th grow!!!! It won't be in a tent but a room! It will be the "sativa" room since there will be plenty of spae for those girls to grow. I'll be using the flo n gro system again. Probably 24 pots. So, I'll be busy over the next month or two getting that up and going while getting the dispensary up and running and taking care of the plants I have growing now.

I want to apologize for not posting much on anyones thread or posting much on my own. But, time has been limited with all of this going and a less then well wife. We have found that if my wife vaps it does ease the pain for her Crohns. This is a good thing!

mate you dont need to explain to us, long as we know your ok thats the main thing, sounds like you have been busy and will be very busy, would love to see some big sativas though and a room full, make sure you give us a shout when you get it up and running, dont work to hard mate, but you know its all worth it and it will make a lot of difference to a lot of people who need these meds

Ok, so time to let the cat out of the bag as they say. I didn't want to mention anything until it was sure thing.
As alot of you know my son owns a dispensary. We have decided to start our own dispensary!!!!!!!
I have been working a day job to earn a little extra cash. Earlier this week I quit that job as things have progressed far enough that I need to devote all my time to getting this store going and my plants.

In the next month I'll be starting a 4th grow!!!! It won't be in a tent but a room! It will be the "sativa" room since there will be plenty of spae for those girls to grow. I'll be using the flo n gro system again. Probably 24 pots. So, I'll be busy over the next month or two getting that up and going while getting the dispensary up and running and taking care of the plants I have growing now.

I want to apologize for not posting much on anyones thread or posting much on my own. But, time has been limited with all of this going and a less then well wife. We have found that if my wife vaps it does ease the pain for her Crohns. This is a good thing!

You'll have to join Weedmaps and tell me the name so I can look it up. I may have to make a trip up and have look-see. Recommendation in hand of course. Oh wait, I think WA doesn't accept out-of-state recommendations. hmmm... will it be near SEATAC?

mate you dont need to explain to us, long as we know your ok thats the main thing, sounds like you have been busy and will be very busy, would love to see some big sativas though and a room full, make sure you give us a shout when you get it up and running, dont work to hard mate, but you know its all worth it and it will make a lot of difference to a lot of people who need these meds

Yea well I still feel bad. I don't really participate on anyones journals anymore but mine. And, when that happens makes for my journals being very short as well. I'm not around to help those who need it though, if someone asks me a question here I'll be happy to answer any question someone may have.

You'll have to join Weedmaps and tell me the name so I can look it up. I may have to make a trip up and have look-see. Recommendation in hand of course. Oh wait, I think WA doesn't accept out-of-state recommendations. hmmm... will it be near SEATAC?
It will be south of SeaTac by about half an hour.
I can share my personal stash with anyone I care to :)
Just come on ova to da house!

Had a really great visit with the lawyer today. My wife and I spent about an hour and a half talking with him. This guy knows his shit, We thought we had read all the laws (which we have) but he went into detail and explained what they really meant. Learned a lot of things we just didn't know and would need to know to cover our ass.
Just becausr your following the law as it's laid out in the state of Washington doen't mean everything is peachy and your covered. As I soon learned if your hauled into court it's no longer innocent until proven guilty but your considered guilty and have to prove your innocent.
We will be retaining his services and also have him on a retainer just in case lol
Was a good day overall

you got nothing to feel bad about mate, your a great plus to this site so just having you in when you can is enough, sounds like you got things moving in the right direction, hope it all works out for you mate, you deserve it

About the MMJ laws for the states that have them:

I just wanted to add that even though you may be peachy with the state doesn't mean you're immune to federal laws. It simply means that you have less to worry about, and can supply medicines to those in need, in a safe environment, without having to worry about the state finding out about it. Just make sure to pay your federal income taxes without finagling anything to stay off the federal radar. There have been several collectives here in California that have been shut down due to tax discrepancies. and hefty fines levied. And yes, keep that lawyer on retainer, and have a 100% honesty policy with him so you can get 100% good advice as to what to do in each situation that may arise.

I urge you to go ahead with your plans to be a compassionate provider; The world needs more. Just keep your nose clean, and watch your "P's" and "Q's". And after that, make sure to cross your "T's" and dot your "I's". Don't forget to carry the one!! Additionally, I would retain a REPUTABLE TAX LAWYER to keep things straight, so Uncle Sam doesn't turn his evil eye on you.

I for one, applaud your decision to become a safe and secure provider for patients that are in need of relief. In fact, when you would like to expand, I'll be the first to franchise up! LOL! I just wish I had the capital to do the same in this state, as you are in yours. Good on you, man.

About the MMJ laws for the states that have them:

I just wanted to add that even though you may be peachy with the state doesn't mean you're immune to federal laws. It simply means that you have less to worry about, and can supply medicines to those in need, in a safe environment, without having to worry about the state finding out about it. Just make sure to pay your federal income taxes without finagling anything to stay off the federal radar. There have been several collectives here in California that have been shut down due to tax discrepancies. and hefty fines levied. And yes, keep that lawyer on retainer, and have a 100% honesty policy with him so you can get 100% good advice as to what to do in each situation that may arise.

I urge you to go ahead with your plans to be a compassionate provider; The world needs more. Just keep your nose clean, and watch your "P's" and "Q's". And after that, make sure to cross your "T's" and dot your "I's". Don't forget to carry the one!! Additionally, I would retain a REPUTABLE TAX LAWYER to keep things straight, so Uncle Sam doesn't turn his evil eye on you.

I for one, applaud your decision to become a safe and secure provider for patients that are in need of relief. In fact, when you would like to expand, I'll be the first to franchise up! LOL! I just wish I had the capital to do the same in this state, as you are in yours. Good on you, man.

Thanks Jandre!! :circle-of-love:

Our lawyer will fill out all the paperwork to get our collective garden going and get us registered with the state and local city goverment. He has also suggested a accounting office that works only with collective gardens. WE PLAN on following every law to the letter and then some. He wants to make sure our ass is covered just in case. He said though he hopes we never need his services he wants us to have the best possible chance to show we are doing it right in the case we end up there somehow.
Too bad you don't live here in Wa, I'd put you to work :)

Thanks Jandre!! :circle-of-love:

Our lawyer will fill out all the paperwork to get our collective garden going and get us registered with the state and local city goverment. He has also suggested a accounting office that works only with collective gardens. WE PLAN on following every law to the letter and then some. He wants to make sure our ass is covered just in case. He said though he hopes we never need his services he wants us to have the best possible chance to show we are doing it right in the case we end up there somehow.
Too bad you don't live here in Wa, I'd put you to work :)

It'd be a labor of love, my friend.

Yea I know, thats why I'd put you to work lol
I'd be in back with a whip (ker SNAP) get growin bitch!! lol

As long as you let me perform my mad scientist experiments with an ever-evolving Hydro-culture growing system in the corner we're good! Yes, yes, I'd use your multi-bucket Flo-n-Gro of awesomness, but I gotta have my mind busy other than the set-it-and-go of your system.

And hey, with our combined strains, we'd come up with some AWESOME meds, huh?

Little update on tent #1

Flipped the lights a few days ago and the girls have gone wild! Over the last week they have been eating nutes at a huge pace and going through 3 to 4 gallons a day of H20. The purple kush plants just haven't grown much at all. After the defol in veg they all grew leaves back at a very fast pace as well as growing taller at the same time. The lemon kush is growing off the hook. I'd really like to defol these plants again but don't want to affect the colas they are currently starting to form. Not sure if defoling at this point would effect that or not.
I'll try and get some pictures up later today.

Back
Top Bottom