All Organic - Big Bud - 2nd Grow - 1000W - 5 Plants

hello alll!!!:cheer::high-five::thumb::drool:
So the plants are doing soooo good. Im super stoked to go 12/12 here soon. may another 5 days or so. I did some under defoil and a little but of upper. I took all the leavers that where hitting the soil ect. enjoy :thanks:

20150415_234134.jpg
20150415_234121.jpg
20150415_234117.jpg
20150415_234129.jpg
20150415_234126.jpg
20150415_234107.jpg

They are looking really good :yummy:

yeah I've been messing around with my light cycle a lot. but IMO 35 hours just seems too long of a light cycle. i noticed new bud formation slow down on some plants that just switched. But as for my plants that were 6 weeks into flower, it did them very nice... Very. I also tested this on my Blue Mystic Autos, i had all 4 under 20-4, i took the the weakest one put her on 35-13 when they were 5 weeks old, now this lil runt may have more on her than the other 3 combined! keeping in mind there were other variables that could have led to this. For example i accidentally topped lil runt when i moved her. I don't have a pic of the others right now, but here she is:
IMG_054727.JPG
IMG_054529.JPG
IMG_054334.JPG
IMG_054431.JPG

:thumb:

They are looking really good :yummy:

yeah I've been messing around with my light cycle a lot. but IMO 35 hours just seems too long of a light cycle. i noticed new bud formation slow down on some plants that just switched. But as for my plants that were 6 weeks into flower, it did them very nice... Very. I also tested this on my Blue Mystic Autos, i had all 4 under 20-4, i took the the weakest one put her on 35-13 when they were 5 weeks old, now this lil runt may have more on her than the other 3 combined! keeping in mind there were other variables that could have led to this. For example i accidentally topped lil runt when i moved her. I don't have a pic of the others right now, but here she is:
IMG_054727.JPG
IMG_054529.JPG
IMG_054334.JPG
IMG_054431.JPG

:thumb:

So. Your talking about veg cycle right? Not flower?

So. Your talking about veg cycle right? Not flower?

Nah, flower. I've since had to put it back to 12/12, I don't have a timer that goes past 24h so I was doing the on time manually and let the off time be controlled with the timer...... Too much work, too much to loose if you forget to turn the lights on or off, if 1 were to Hermey bc of this I'd never forgive myself... Lol

Those plants are looking pretty healthy omgshelly1. Whats all of that stuff in the bottles? If you are truly growing organic you shouldn't need any of this bottled stuff.

I found a mushroom, in one of my pots...good, bad, not a big problem?

Depending on whats in your soil it could be VERY good. When you have soil well inoculated with a healthy colony of microbes and fungi that works with your roots system to see a mushroom is a great sign. If you have not inoculated your soil on purpose then there are two possible scenarios... you got lucky as F*%& or you have an invasive fungi issue around where the plants are grown.

Back
Top Bottom