Amare Technologies: Questions, Answers & Results

Yes, the prices I have listed are WITH OUT the 25% discount available now. None of our systems currently come with dimmable switches. However, for a bump in price we can have them put in if it was something you really need/want. The drivers needed for the dimming feature are larger and we would require a different casing all together to fit them into the unit. Throw in the cost for the switches, new drivers, new aluminum cases, & the lazer engraving, your looking at about 48-50$ added on per panel just for the dimming feature.

Go ahead and send us an email and speak with Victor about your current situation and what it is your interested in product wise. I am sure he will be more than happy to help you out and answer any further questions you may have in regards to the modifications your inquiring about with the lights.

Hope all is well with you and yours! Happy growing! :love::Namaste::love:

Thanks man!

Great info coming along here in the thread. I guess when I asked a question it really bumped up the conversation, good to see. I also soaked in quite a bit of info with all of that. Amare has certainly taken some pride into coming up with such great led panels, I know that when I make the switch to led it will more than likely be to one of these panels. Keep up the great work with these lights guys! Can't wait to see the new ones come up on the web site!

Bluebell Wreck in veg under SS150 Cree.
420-magazine-mobile1406306102.jpg

My plants are starting out like no other plants I've ever grown. Nice tall height from the start. Usually I've got short squat girls and now I've got nice height. Loving this.

Not to be obtuse here, but isn't a shorter, squatter plant preferred in veg?

In general terms, yes. But if a plant's internodal spacing is too close together, then the upper leaves are more likely to shade lower ones. Not to mention that it can be easier to train a plant to the shape the grower desires if there is some height.

In general terms, yes. But if a plant's internodal spacing is too close together, then the upper leaves are more likely to shade lower ones. Not to mention that it can be easier to train a plant to the shape the grower desires if there is some height.

A little distance between nodes at the early stage is good = taller plant = more nuggage. That little pesky thing called translocation takes care of the under growth.. BUT a smaller/shorter plant yields less. It's what it is.

I just installed my SolarSPEC™ SS150CR tonight - nice lamp! I've got in on some of my autos. It's definitely a quality lamp.

Keep it green - cheers

BUT a smaller/shorter plant yields less.

True. That is (one of) the reason(s) why I generally prefer a longer vegetative period.

I just installed my SolarSPEC™ SS150CR tonight - nice lamp! I've got in on some of my autos. It's definitely a quality lamp.

I have looked at their website, and all of their products seem to be of high quality. I bet autoflowering strains do well under a product that provides a well-balanced, more complete spectrum like that. If I had the money and wasn't so paranoid, I'd probably order some autoflowering seeds to try them out.

A little distance between nodes at the early stage is good = taller plant = more nuggage. That little pesky thing called translocation takes care of the under growth.. BUT a smaller/shorter plant yields less. It's what it is.

I just installed my SolarSPEC SS150CR tonight - nice lamp! I've got in on some of my autos. It's definitely a quality lamp.

Keep it green - cheers
Yes it is them ladies will be praying to them soon

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

I just installed my SolarSPEC SS150CR tonight - nice lamp! I've got in on some of my autos. It's definitely a quality lamp.

Keep it green - cheers
That's it

True. That is (one of) the reason(s) why I generally prefer a longer vegetative period.

I have looked at their website, and all of their products seem to be of high quality. I bet autoflowering strains do well under a product that provides a well-balanced, more complete spectrum like that. If I had the money and wasn't so paranoid, I'd probably order some autoflowering seeds to try them out.
I've pulled well over 170g off an axt auto under 2x ss150

I've used Mars Hydro 1200w and even had them make me an all white LED custom light back when they allowed that. My SS150's Cree made those look like night lights. Yields went up a minimum of an Oz even on plants that were farther along in flower when I got them. I should be rocking Pro3's here in the next day or two. Can't wait!!!!!!!!

Maybe not as much as you think but imagine your yield if it was under something saturating the whole plant with all the light it can use, might have pulled another 30%

I am just saying that weight ain't the thing... and yes, dew to the low quality of the light that plant got big indeed but the buds was not so good, in terms of looks, it was fluffy and everything.

Back
Top Bottom