AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

Whoohoo whoohoo, hiya hey hoohoo, it's smeegols...... I had the honour of reading your entire journal, and WOW damn I'm impressed. sorry let me sloooww down... It's the soil, it's all about the soil,
excuse my enthusiasm but a cpl guys n gals out there that you are acquainted with he are also my inspirations...

been foreva since I wanted to meet ya........ 1 down plenty more to go....

I'm shy..... lol

Whoohoo whoohoo, hiya hey hoohoo, it's smeegols...... I had the honour of reading your entire journal, and WOW damn I'm impressed. sorry let me sloooww down... It's the soil, it's all about the soil,
excuse my enthusiasm but a cpl guys n gals out there that you are acquainted with he are also my inspirations...

been foreva since I wanted to meet ya........ 1 down plenty more to go....

I'm shy..... lol

Well there’s absolutely no reason to be shy in my room Smeegol. :hug::hug::hug: :welcome: You gained a tremendous load of respect catching up with us.

I’ll have to preface my future journals with a hearty “meet us on the current page.” Lol! We get carried away sometimes. Lol!

Make yourself comfy and feel free to jump into the conversation at any time. We’re mighty glad to meet you, and I, for one, anticipate many years of laughter and learning ahead.

Well there’s absolutely no reason to be shy in my room Smeegol. :hug::hug::hug: :welcome: You gained a tremendous load of respect catching up with us.

I’ll have to preface my future journals with a hearty “meet us on the current page.” Lol! We get carried away sometimes. Lol!

Make yourself comfy and feel free to jump into the conversation at any time. We’re mighty glad to meet you, and I, for one, anticipate many years of laughter and learning ahead.

Oops! Not my room is it. Lol! Sorry Birdie, I was here to say ......

Just that we’re so thrilled to hear from you. You have no idea how much you mean to us. Be safe. Stay strong. Believe you can find freedom. Believe with all your might. Move heaven and earth with me. :love:

Smeegol, Birdie’s temporality caught in a bad place and may not be posting much for a while. We hope that’s not true for much longer, but feel free to drop in on any of my threads. My grow is transitioning to hempy, but I have a wonderful group that joins my fun. They’d be more than happy to get to know you.

I wouldn’t recommend you try to read my journal from the start. Lol! Mine run pretty fast. :battingeyelashes:

" see ms.birdie, there's one em inspirational peoplesis I dem telling you about.....:battingeyelashes:":thanks:

We find her inspiring too. You have good instincts Smeegol.

Oh... we’re you referring to me Smeegol? If so, thank you. :hug: This is an inspirational group to play with.

Love right back at you Birdie. :hug::love::hug:

Back
Top Bottom