AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

I am seriously blessed. Help came. Job found and help for new place to stay. :green_heart: Friends in need...
And good energy vibes from @SweetSue :circle-of-love:

Always Birdie. :hug:

You know, you could chose Birdie as your new user name. It seems to be what everyone calls you. Lol!

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

And, to make it an even more lucky day, your post was at 4:20! :420:

:goodjob::bravo::welldone:
That was a positive sign!
...Best wishes AB...nice to see things seem to be falling in place for you...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:
Always Birdie. :hug:

You know, you could chose Birdie as your new user name. It seems to be what everyone calls you. Lol!
It is almost scary how it all fell in place.
The bare idea of having to move back to the place it all happened, is filled with bad feelings. I feel so strongly that this chapter of my life needs closure in full. Kids love the idea and this way a divorce is possible sooner than expected.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
You guys.... :thanks::hug::circle-of-love::hug::hug::circle-of-love: The support you give fills my heart with joy. Makes it possible to smile for my kids sake. Thank you.

It is almost scary how it all fell in place.
The bare idea of having to move back to the place it all happened, is filled with bad feelings. I feel so strongly that this chapter of my life needs closure in full. Kids love the idea and this way a divorce is possible sooner than expected.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
You guys.... :thanks::hug::circle-of-love::hug::hug::circle-of-love: The support you give fills my heart with joy. Makes it possible to smile for my kids sake. Thank you.

were all here for ya

Thank you :hug: it means a lot and keeps me going
yup your welcome.. i dont know what id done without (INTHESHED) AND (YOU).... you guys have helped me out a ton idk whats going on with ya /////but you keep your head high and never reflect on the negative in life bc its here today gone tomorrow and alot of ppl take everything as a grain of salt its good to know that so many ppl on here actually have a heart so stay strong and may all good spirits be with you birdie:green_heart::green_heart:

Hang in there Little Birdie!

My fav country music right here. You have me thinking about this song.
It's how the women used to tell the world about troubling times.

Back in those days, have a problem with a drunkard husband he falls over and hits his head on cast iron frying pan. I read about it too!

Back
Top Bottom