AngryBird's Perpetual Organic Garden, T8 Lights, Homemade Food

WooHoo!!!!! Birdie's back. :yahoo:

@kelticBlue :thanks::hug::circle-of-love:
@SweetSue I just love you :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::popcorn:

I will be coming in a lot more as days go by. Need to spend a lot of time with kids to deal with everthing. They have nightmares and a lot of greef to deal with. The power of love from you guys heal me so I can heal them.
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
Trying to get used to being on a smartphone. I miss my keyboard lol

Fortifying hugs

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Thank you I am safe at last. :hug:

Well i dnt know all what happend but sending the most positive good energy i can muster up lol. Glad ur safe tho. An hope ur day goes good an u continue to be safe an enjoy all the fun an positive things life/the universe brings to the table.

Hi all favourite people:circle-of-love:
I can say I am happy and safe. SOON to be back and do my flybys in your gardens.:kiss::ciao:

Great! Glad to hear you are well and happy. :circle-of-love:

For at least 6 months I can stay. Unless hubby through his lawyer, throws us out.

From what it sounds like, your Hubby is going need his lawyers working on more "pressing" matters than evicting you! :cheer:

He is mad at me for leaving him or rather taking the kids. That is for sure. He threw out ALL our clothes and their toys when they called him and "had the nerv to tell him" that they have a marvelous time and feel great. So, he is closer to kick out than letting us live there. His lawyer will 99% plee for drug abuse/psychological to reduce time and psychology clinic instead of jail.
Either way, he will loose. I am not going back to him and kids need a safe and healthy environment to grow up in. He can't provide that. I can give it to them anywhere.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom