Another Poor Man's Grow!

Its about 5.00 and it will pack on the weight. To me for 5.00 if it adds even 1/4 oz its well worth it. Thats pretty much how I evaluate nutrients and such. There are free things you can do like lst and crunching the stems to form huge knots on them. I just took a 34 inch plant and bent it and created so many knots . It is about 10 inches tall now.

Agreed! I have done lst and super cropping as well and the results are spectacularly! In my first grow awhile back I had a lady with 28 tops. I let her sister grow regular and they where the same size when I started. The lst super cropped lady produced 86.7grams dry and the sister only produced 52.4grams dry.

Still thats a nice yield dry weight either way. I tend to smoke more frequently when I grow vs when I buy. I need to stop that so it last longer but growing your own is just so rewarding. This grow im gonna try to slow smoking it this way I can build a surplus instead of having to wait for the next crop.

Still thats a nice yield dry weight either way. I tend to smoke more frequently when I grow vs when I buy. I need to stop that so it last longer but growing your own is just so rewarding. This grow im gonna try to slow smoking it this way I can build a surplus instead of having to wait for the next crop.

They where skunk#1 x Durban poison and the taste was so strong it lasted an hour or two after the bud was smoked! I wish I had knew of this site at the time. Well I'm here now so ill see if my buddy has any of that strain on hand and try to make a journal on that grow. :)

Ok its day 24 and I have made some changes. Since they are a bit larger the watering schedule has been changed from once a week to twice a week since they drink the water a bit faster. This will also feed them a bit more. I will still be spraying them with room temp distilled water every day seeing as they love it.To prep them for flowering the light schedule has been changed from 24hours to 16 on 8 off. This will be for the next 2 weeks then I will start 12/12. They have some nute burn on bottom old fan leaves but no biggie. They will adjust to the new feeding in a week and show off some nice new growth. Temps are 80-82 with fan blowing during lights on and 75-77 with fan blowing during lights off. RH is 35-38 during lights on and 40-43 during lights off. This is another reason why I spray them. I believe since my box is cardboard, it is absorbing the moisture in my grow box thus making it harder to raise the RH. Although this would be perfect RH for flowering. I will be investing in a grow tent or stealth box for my next grow. :) Well lets see some pics!:ganjamon:
20140405_131854.jpg
20140405_131936.jpg
20140405_131943.jpg
20140405_131957.jpg
20140405_132006.jpg
20140405_132015.jpg
20140405_132020.jpg
20140405_132029.jpg
20140405_132039.jpg
20140405_132228.jpg

Because if you dont do it at the correct times it will burn the leaves is my guess. Misting in flowering will promote mold if the water doesnt dry before lights out. This is just my reasoning. I do mist however. Within 30 minutes of the lights turning on so they arent burning at their hottest by the time the leaves are dry there is no burning

Because if you dont do it at the correct times it will burn the leaves is my guess. Misting in flowering will promote mold if the water doesnt dry before lights out. This is just my reasoning. I do mist however. Within 30 minutes of the lights turning on so they arent burning at their hottest by the time the leaves are dry there is no burning

I know about the mold during flowering but my girls are always dry within five to ten mins after I mist them. I have very good airflow and im using CFLs so I make sure to be careful and I spray three times a day. I will stop misting during flowering though!:thumb:

My setup is already in tact so I'm more interested in techniques and grow facts, I'll be checking in regular for your updates as your grow progresses. "Keep the Green side Up!"

I see a couple of leaves have a touch of yellow, is this from nute burn or is there another problem they are experiencing? I see it's not that big of a deal, just want to know if I see something similar what to do to correct it before it got out of control.

Great info 420Dude, I like following growers with lots of grows under their belt to save me some trial and error. 420Mag. is a great place to learn. My favorite site online!

I see a couple of leaves have a touch of yellow, is this from nute burn or is there another problem they are experiencing? I see it's not that big of a deal, just want to know if I see something similar what to do to correct it before it got out of control.

Its because they need more nitrogen

I use big bloom,tiger bloom,grow big,big bud,bud candy,overdrive, potash, peruvian bat guano and jamaican bat guano. Not all at once but thats the total of the nutrients I use in addition to fish aquarium water for the fish emulsion,unsulphured molasses,honey,lemon juice and the secret ingredient which I posted in my journal. Thanks for asking

Back
Top Bottom