Another Poor Man's Grow!

Sounds good. Flowering them pretty fast. You must be impatient :)

Sounds good. Flowering them pretty fast. You must be impatient :)

I don't think it has to do with impatience at all. The plants need to be sexed, sorted and then flowered in limited space. His concept is "A Poor Man's Grow" with a short turn around time. I find this grow very interesting & it might help other's that are not that well off financially, who can't afford expensive setups, soils & nutes and still get half-decent buds. I still don't like time released fertilizers in soil, but this guy has shown me that he has a solid concept & has it under control!:bravo:

I don't think it has to do with impatience at all. The plants need to be sexed, sorted and then flowered in limited space. His concept is "A Poor Man's Grow" with a short turn around time. I find this grow very interesting & it might help other's that are not that well off financially, who can't afford expensive setups, soils & nutes and still get half-decent buds. I still don't like time released fertilizers in soil, but this guy has shown me that he has a solid concept & has it under control!:bravo:

+rep SABO!:) I couldn't have, and didn't even lol, explained it better myself! :bravo: I believe people will learn from all of our conversations let alone the grow itself! :ganjamon:

Thanks, Appreciate the + Reps. Some of the smaller Journals like this tend to get over looked & it caught my curiosity from the beginning. Well planned, strongly executed & targeted at a specific type of grower. Not every grow has to be done under an expensive LED or 1000 watters to be a good journal or good grow. Guaranteed, when your grow starts producing, you are going to get visits from your targeted audience. Pretty sure there are some college students, people who just need a small supply of meds and individuals who don't have big bucks are going to stumble upon this and emulate this. :bravo:

What I said was not and is not a insult and somehow sabo it seems you took it as me insulting 420dude. I subscribe to many more journals then most people and forget details about height restrictions. It comes with the territory of helping so many people that frequent the site. As I recall I also helped you out sabo when you first came to the site. Anyways, the point is nothing I said was offensive and if it has been taken as such then thats unfortunate. Take it easy

What I said was not and is not a insult and somehow sabo it seems you took it as me insulting 420dude. I subscribe to many more journals then most people and forget details about height restrictions. It comes with the territory of helping so many people that frequent the site. As I recall I also helped you out sabo when you first came to the site. Anyways, the point is nothing I said was offensive and if it has been taken as such then thats unfortunate. Take it easy

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Joe, nothing was meant to be offensive or insulting. I didn't mean it that way at all. I don't think 420 Dude took it that way either. It was just his concept that I was referring to. If you go back to the beginning, that was clearly defined as his objective.

I'm sorry that you took that the wrong way. Have a :hookah: and i apologize if you took that the wrong way.

I went to Wal-Mart to get another 55watt 2700k cfl and when I was there I decided why replace instead of add. I think I recall someone asking me about replacing and adding and as I mentioned to them if you have more light add if you can. So that's what I did. Remember everyone, if what you have is all you have and its working fine stick with it for now. There will always be more grows which allows you a chance to save a little money :). I couldn't find any Y splitters nut I found an adapter with the plug-in outlets on both sides. I grabbed that then grabbed a plug-in adapter for extra bulb. $1 each. I will grab another setup like this next week giving me a total of; ×3 55watt 2700k cfls ×2 23watt 2700k cfls ×1 23watt 6000k cfl and ×1 13watt 2700k cfl.
20140414_155909.jpg
20140414_155848.jpg
20140414_160001.jpg

Right On 420Dude, I blew my budget on small tent, T5 HO 2' light, soil and seeds, so I got some cfl's to add at the corners, 2 6500k and 2 2700k with clamp fixtures. I'm going to do some topping and lst tie down, but on this 1st grow I'm not trying to max it out. I'm also going to start cloning so I don't have to buy seeds as often. I'm out of Meds and really need them. After the first harvest I'll put more into maxing each plant for high production. I get a lot from your grow and appreciate you sharing technique and info for all us broke dick MFer's. Keep it going my friend!

Cheap ass is right up my street ;) just started my own 'cheap mans grow' as well. Subbed!

Right On 420Dude, I blew my budget on small tent, T5 HO 2' light, soil and seeds, so I got some cfl's to add at the corners, 2 6500k and 2 2700k with clamp fixtures. I'm going to do some topping and lst tie down, but on this 1st grow I'm not trying to max it out. I'm also going to start cloning so I don't have to buy seeds as often. I'm out of Meds and really need them. After the first harvest I'll put more into maxing each plant for high production. I get a lot from your grow and appreciate you sharing technique and info for all us broke dick MFer's. Keep it going my friend!

Thanks and I'm happy to have helped. Sounds like you have a promising setup! Once you get a nice technique of your own you will be amazed at what you can accomplish! Stick with it and stay green brother!:ganjamon:

Way to go 420Dude, it seem you are building an audience!

Thanks SABO! It's exciting to see so many people interested in this thread. For those of you who have been here from the start, the second part of this grow (flowering) should be even more exciting to see since you got to watch these youngsters go through there first journey. I hope I get more females than males! :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom