Another Poor Man's Grow!

Ok, it's been a very long weekend and now it's time to get back to work! Today is day 40 from seed and day 10 of flowering. The clone is starting to produce its firs pistols but the rest of the ladies have not shown any signs of sex just yet. The hypnotic aroma that comes from the mixture of their strain genos is truly amazing! Some days they smell like gasoline and some days they smell like puke and candy. They should all be showing sex here in the next week though. Here is a group shot!:)
20140421_162447.jpg
20140421_144643.jpg
20140414_160001.jpg
20140421_144600.jpg

The one I proclaimed to be my favorite has exploded in size! If she keeps growing at this rate she will be too big for her home! I hope its a she!
20140421_161612.jpg
20140421_161625.jpg
20140421_144525.jpg

Here is the strawberry cough clone.
20140421_161727.jpg

Here are my F1 triplets! Real beauties!
20140421_162143.jpg

Last but not least, the Unknown sisters!
20140421_162318.jpg

Nice one 420 !! if they keep growing like they are your not going to have enough room for them lol :) winner ;-)

Lol I know! I have had this happen before and ended up having to top a few. I noticed that one of them has more of a stretch kinda tall. I think its the one that was in the back all through the start of this grow. If I do have to top I will jus use the tops as clones :)!

Wow, :thedoubletake: They sure did jump! Great Job!

Thanks SABO!:) The one is just booming in size every day. It has stronger sativa traits. Not what I would want as a perpetual mother. I am looking for a nice indica dominant seedling unless the sativa dominant one has a indica dominant flowering period. That would be perfect:)!

Looking good. 2 of those look like they may be males. Top left and middle right in your picture. I hope i'm wrong.

Looking good. 2 of those look like they may be males. Top left and middle right in your picture. I hope i'm wrong.

Thanks SmokerJoe!:) I too believe the middle/right one is a male and kinda hope so too lol but the other one I think(hope lol) is a female! Imo its not very stretched like the middle/right one compared in size. The middle/right one is almost the same height as the top left one but the stalk and leaves are much smaller than the top/left one. In other words the top/left one is kinda average size compared to its all around size. Could be genetics, could be male (hope not lol)! We will see soon :)!

Thanks for stopping in SABO. Its always nice to here from fellow 420ers. Now my plan here is to keep everything nice and compact. In the meantime I will be looking for a mother to continue growing out for future clones. For now though I will be leaving all ten plants in the cups they're in and in the same grow box. My goal is to show people who need there meds how to get them without spending hundreds of dollars, that they might not have, on growing equipment. This is the "Its better than nothing!" way. And in some ways its better than the "It's better than nothing!" way! They still get good bud that's better than the so called "mid grade" bs that you get from your cousin lol. Once they have this method down I will then show them how they can get it at least every 45-60 day in a constant flow by using the "see of green" method. I will demonstrate with the clone in my garden once its well rooted.

great page 1 journal detail! 5 stars given! :bravo: welcome to bigger buds at 420, u r off to a great start:goodjob:

great page 1 journal detail! 5 stars given! :bravo: welcome to bigger buds at 420, u r off to a great start:goodjob:

Thanks trichomes! I try to keep it simple but detailed as possible. If I missed anything there are always good fellas like you to fill in the missing spaces :)! Hope you stick around till harvest!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom