Archiweedies - Grow III

Sounds like you'll have enough time to give them 2 days of dark at the very end there? It's a possibility as long as you have a fan going on during that time. Give you time to get better so you enjoy your harvest more. Give them the time to naturally finish their cycle in the dark.

Just a thought. I push myself all the time. So I'm resting as I recommend you to rest. lol ;)

Thanks G2HM ! That is helpful!! I would do that but I still have a wee lady of 45-ish days in there.

I do, however, have my garage grow box. I could throw a fan in there oscillating and that would be decent. Humidity is in the teens and twenties lately. That could send resin production up as well.

Thanks G2HM ! That is helpful!! I would do that but I still have a wee lady of 45-ish days in there.

I do, however, have my garage grow box. I could throw a fan in there oscillating and that would be decent. Humidity is in the teens and twenties lately. That could send resin production up as well.

Drop temps and dark 48'hours last 2 days of life and then chop in the dark as soon as light touches it that's intense trichs will burn a little

Let the count down begin. You must be getting excited. I chopped today and took me about 8 hours to trim and hang the buds. I'm going to miss my girls until I can do my next grow.

I'm actually quite pumped to see em all trimmed up. I have just been so crazy busy lately and sick that I had no choice but to let em ripen even more. Well now I have a good idea of two things:!what a ripe marijuana plant really looks like and that when Bignugz says too soon, it was too soon!!

420-magazine-mobile553362836.jpg
420-magazine-mobile481545682.jpg

They look perfect!

They look like they've been through hell haha. Anyone live close by feel like trimming lol.
Lol!

Trimming had my neck and back stiff after all was said and done. Haha

Great job, bro!

Gotta get a massage table and do it all lying down while someone keeps you relaxed and nimble XD

And.... because I'm like the worst at remembering her, here's my last girl. For now of course.

Mephisto Genetics- Toof Decay believe it or not she is day 50 today. She's got way more than 15 days to go obviously.

So sit back while I finish this grow up. She's a late bloomer, but she's got all the power of 4 COBS all to herself.

Should be interesting

420-magazine-mobile1741192789.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1804525885.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1205143924.jpg

Looking forward to the trim pictures Archi. Its been a good haul for you. Any idea what strain/strains might be up next?

Alright Everyone couple snaps of Miss Tyrone B, but first, I shall be vaping on her sticky ass and the scissor hash she left all over last night. Took me about three hours to do the dang thang.
420-magazine-mobile1394888172.jpg

Without further ado:
420-magazine-mobile599428130.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1120086275.jpg

I still got Toof Decay all by herself in the 4x4. Im thinking that I will fire up the old grow box and turn it into a veg area. We're looking at four weeks give or take on her. Plenty of time to get some clones going or fire up some more autos. I'll be truthful, I'm not sure what I want to grow. Part of me wants to grow the same strains again so I can try to improve. I did learn that having different strains and different ages of plants in your tent can make it hard to do drip irrigation.

The goal is to give another go at photoperiod plants as I would like to step up my game with cloning. I'm learning how expensive seeds can be. I have some photoperiod seeds in the works.
I am going to get the Dewey Cloner. Then I'm going to attempt to talk myself out of doing 5 gallon dwc buckets. I like hydro, I found it less work on a daily basis. I'd like to get better at coco. If I don't do dwc, expect to see automated drip irrigation this time.

Really nice looking girls you got archi. Get ER done so you have some medicine to help with the aches and pains

Thanks Derby, and thanks everyone for the gentle urging to get in there and get it done. I was only able to get one plant done, but that gave me some momentum to get the rest done. Cheers!!

Wow your nugs look amazing man! Beautiful color on them!

I'm looking forward to.your next grow . I'd try the same strain, try to master it.and see how.much more you can get!

Back
Top Bottom