Are they going into flower

K.puff&stuff

Hi guys I have a few pictures can you guys tell me if the girls are going into flower Outside I can tell but now that i'm looking at them all the time I'm not sure its been 4 days into 12/12 yea its still early but just asking. the girls just keep filling up getting taller but not sure if i should top them I dont know . Little advice would be appreciated I also notice yellow leave at bottom of plant there getting water and food twice a week Sundays and Wednesdays. Can it be low nitrogen

It's hard to really tell with the red light but it looks like they are initiating flowering. A good sign is when the new internodes at the top are much closer and tighter. You should also start seeing the plant stretch. Mine looked like that on Monday and by Thursday were in full flower.

I wouldn't top them now. If they are getting too tall either use a scrog or super crop them. If you top them now you will substantially reduce your harvest.

You also should be seeing some little white hairs at the very tip.

If white pistols are forming on them then yes, give it a good week or 2 for them to start showing sex.

You tend to get yellowing leaves at the base of the plant where light cant reach, they look healthy but as troy stated take a photo in normal light rather than the LED.

Hi yea i top them all today took a chance there were stretching all about and didn't look uniformed now they look better hope they get wider. there are clones mother plant is 6 month old and didn't put her in flower but she is much taller fuller.
Ok will try to get better pictures

Well first time inside i saw them just going up not out so clip away i put them back in veg state till end of month. 1 April i turn to 12/12 ill see what happens till then i'm sure they will rise up again. yield mite be smaller damn will no next time.

If you have already flipped them DO NOT flip them back or you chance hermaphrodite them, instead of cliping them you should of tied them down to one side but its done so no going back, If your ever going to top them always do it in veg.

You should be fine just dont stress them, keep them 12/12, we all make mistakes, if no one made mistakes there would be no reason for this site.

Good luck buddy!

Yea that may be. Lights been on since this morning will return it to 12/12 when light go out . Thinking I know so F much
Big Mistake. I was telling myself before cuting should of listen to my 6 sense and walk away. But no smart ass thinks hes right. F guys like me you take them in dark alleys beat the stupid out of them:rolleyes::(:(

Yea don't worry about it like higher said leave your lights at 12 n 12 one day of 18 or whatever you veg at shouldn't be a big deal you still going to do good cause your plants look good (beside missing the cola haha) I was reading on cut in all the leaves off to increase yield I was 4 weeks in flower cut every thing with a stem on it off every one of my plants then re read it and then I seen should be done in stages well now I know not to do that again they never grew anymore after that
Another genius idea I had to put a window ac in the wall of my flower room thinking it wouldn't run that much and had the intake to the veg baby tent next to the exhaust of said ac well 3 hours later I went down to check temps and my tent was 112 degrees and flower room was actually hotter than with no ac because it was suckling the hot air right back in to but it was a good idea haha don't tell nobody

f.... sh...t anyways live and f... learn the hard way f.......
K.puff......dont stress buddy. Your girl is large and shell recover. When you put her in flower she had no flowers either, youve just set her back a bit. Look uo the supercropping technique for next time, it looks brutal but not quite as permenant as "the snip", lol. The single most important thing someone told me here on my very 1st day was PATIENCE. If you have an inkling that your wrong....ask.....thats why were here.
Quick question.......what lights are those?

Yep thank for the uplift this grow is getting to me they are very demanding plants at this time water every day mother plant twice a day. Iordered some nutrient from advance nutrient will give them that instead of foxfarm to see if they react a litle better.The ph auto adjust itself.
My lights I got them from a Chinese supplier great customer service they take care of there customers. I had a light go out they replace the main board and sent me 6 more boards in case it happens again plus they refund me 30 us dollars for every light encase. But so far no other problem. They draw 450 from wall replace 800 watts hps I have all 8 lights on in the 10x10 the intake fan need to be replace with a bigger fan getting hot again in there. I notice this every time the plant get a little taller temp changes. It -2 outside I have the other fan drawing air and still i'm in the 29 to 30 degree.
Over all my light are ok with the metter thing i get at 18 to 20 inches about 1500 par i dont need all that light now so i can adjust the flower knob veg knob. that what i liked about these light you can play with them. Hope this answer your questions let me know if you need more info on them will go private we cant discuss leds that are not sponsored here in open forum.

I think it's cool if we discuss anything we want, they just don't want us putting the names or manufacturers of LEDs that are not sponsored here in our title.

Whereabouts are you my friend? Sounds like you have very similar temperatures to us and you are discussing everything in Celsius.

Why are they demanding so much water? What size pots do you have them in? The Fox Farm soil should hold moisture for at least two to three days if watered correctly. My 4 gallon pots took 1 liter of water every 2 days..... Give or take....that was FFOF. My Promix is very similar.

Using Pro mix with foxfarm nutrient they are all but one in gallon grow pots the other one is in a 20 gallon pot its hot in the tent and the pots are meterial pot like smart pots so they dry fast. Canada Quebec up north moved here from south part of Montreal just to work on medicinal cannabis. I give then 2 liters a day of water so I dont get root rot. I use a gauge to see if there moist and sure they are on top to mid center but dry at bottom. So I going slowly till the dirt gets fully saturated.
Semi retired But these girls take lots of my time for now till I get a feel on how its done cant wait till spring so I can work in My green house and have the sun do its work.

Back
Top Bottom