Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

This is a boy huh......
420-magazine-mobile1440790466.jpg
I wasnt sure at first but now I'm worried
420-magazine-mobile1041858437.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1695342054.jpg

I used to freak out too from hermies. But now I honestly don't mind a few seeds here and there. I plant them, grow them and smoke them

Hey guys so I'm having some worries about my plant
420-magazine-mobile1236053419.jpg
what does this mean if the pistols are turning brown/ Black is that a bad thing . This is the first time I've ever had this problem. Rn I have a touch of nut burn but I've never seen that in any of my previous plants . When I look it up on google it just comes up as flowering pistols and this is about week 5 of veg so I'm def not flowering

it may be from the nuteburn that it affects the stipules .... it is for sure no sign of flowering or preflowering ... its just some sick stipules that have no proven benefit ... watch the plant like a hawk for more symptoms ... if its a realy bad situation it will become clear very fast .. otherwise keep your head cool and dont panic

Any ideas how my plants are pale but have clawing tips?

I thought Nitrogen toxicity led to dark green leaves..?

420-magazine-mobile2050503756.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1844687025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822604443.jpg

Short Backstory

Soil grow 70:30 soil:perlite

pH of feed was 7 until a few days ago
Runoff pH was about 7.9

Added 100% lemon juice to lower pH to 6.1 recently
Runoff pH was 7.3

Had a few comments on here that my leaves were pale and might have nitrogen deficiency so I added nitrogen to my last feed (pH still at 6.1)

it may be from the nuteburn that it affects the stipules .... it is for sure no sign of flowering or preflowering ... its just some sick stipules that have no proven benefit ... watch the plant like a hawk for more symptoms ... if its a realy bad situation it will become clear very fast .. otherwise keep your head cool and dont panic

Thanks for the help yesterday I flushed with just PhD water. Also for my fox farm run off to be 6.5 I have to ph at about 9.0 will flushing help this?

Please tell me this isn't bud rot!
420-magazine-mobile2071882794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473336252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501073861.jpg

It's on both my plants in small locations, mostly hidden close to the stalk. I live east coast Canada and we've had a lot of dewy mornings lately. I always go out and shake them off in the morning, and shelter them from rain. If so what's the best way to proceed? Harvest early and discard any rot, cut off affected areas( ones in my main cola:( and continue, please advise.
I don't know how early I am, still a novice.
420-magazine-mobile295583746.jpg
420-magazine-mobile799743219.jpg

Please tell me this isn't bud rot!
420-magazine-mobile2071882794.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473336252.jpg
420-magazine-mobile501073861.jpg

It's on both my plants in small locations, mostly hidden close to the stalk. I live east coast Canada and we've had a lot of dewy mornings lately. I always go out and shake them off in the morning, and shelter them from rain. If so what's the best way to proceed? Harvest early and discard any rot, cut off affected areas( ones in my main cola:( and continue, please advise.

Sorry CanuckBuds, it is...S. Ontario for me and I'm dealing with it too...now that it's there it can go really, really fast. And yes you might as well harvest what you can. I also washed mine after removing all the efected areas. I used 4 5gallon pails...1 - cold tap water and 250ml of hydrogen peroxide, 2 - cold tap water with 1 cup lemon juice and 1 cup baking soda, 3 - hot tap water, 4 - cold tap water...agitate in each bucket for 30 seconds each then hang. Jeorge Cervantis soaks in the h2o2 for a couple minutes then rinses.

Bad news I know, hope that helps.

Any ideas how my plants are pale but have clawing tips?

I thought Nitrogen toxicity led to dark green leaves..?

420-magazine-mobile2050503756.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1844687025.jpg
420-magazine-mobile822604443.jpg

Short Backstory

Soil grow 70:30 soil:perlite

pH of feed was 7 until a few days ago
Runoff pH was about 7.9

Added 100% lemon juice to lower pH to 6.1 recently
Runoff pH was 7.3

Had a few comments on here that my leaves were pale and might have nitrogen deficiency so I added nitrogen to my last feed (pH still at 6.1)

Hi J, don't know about the paleness issue, but the droopyness might be an overwatering issue. Do they dry out between waterings?

What's wrong with her

420-magazine-mobile1659288279.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1498880279.jpg

Claw usually means ph lock out flush asap is my suggestion with ph water to 6.2

My research (not experience yet, i have minor clawing that's not getting worse) says that it's excess nitrogen. You're in flower so that girl wouldn't want much. This is strange if you're not using any nutes, i would have thought maybe you continued your veg nutes into flowering.

Is your soil hot? Lots of nutrients of it's own, been replaced recently?

You should definitely pH your water, especially coming from a well.

Let us know if you figure it out, I'm curious.

420-magazine-mobile1555476713.jpg
how far along does this look

Tons of fresh white pistols I can see.
Is she starting to dank up?
Has stretching of plant stopped ?
Is trich production increasing ?
Do you have a magnifying glass ?
My guess with out that extra info just based on bud size and pistols would be early floral maturation and looks like buds still have couple weeks to go

Back
Top Bottom