Autofem Auto Oil (LR x Chem Dawg) & W.O.S. Pure Afghan Kush Landrace (PHASE: R&D)

it is going to take some time for it to ship to you then you have to make it and all by the time these girls sex in a couple weeks, i would order it soon if your going to do it.

cant wait to see it all unfold.
gl germinating.

oh, and one more thing, make sure you wear gloves when touchinh the silver, it is light sensitive and will stain brown. my hands had brown spots for a week after i made mine. lol.

yeah, im actually not germing for a little while. i wanna make sure its all done right. I still have some items i need to get before I even get started. I wont start this until I have everything ready... do it right or do it twice.

crazy the auto oil is in a pill capsule that contains some sort of powder to help the germ process, u just drop the capsule into some distilled water at room temp and wait 24 hours and then it dissolves and the seeds will be ready to germ. I probably would wait until i see tap roots and then put them right into the soil.

So...
I just put the Afghani Kush seeds in a cup of water that was about 78*f

Only one sinked... I guess this is a bad sign eh... So far havent been too impressed with the WOS Afghani Kush seeds I have. Most looked a bit on the immature side, and only 2 look like good brown with black marble pattern on them. Yet only one sunk...

Well I will keep you guys posted on the germ. They are in good water, with a little superthrive, container has been bleached and washed, light proofed, etc.

I hope I get more than one to pop or I will be a little upset...

Its in Gods hands now, we will see.

God Bless!

Actually, now all 10 have sunk to the bottom, and 8 are showing tiny tap roots already! WOW!! pretty good so far! hasnt even been 24 hours yet.

NOW I AM EXCITED!

OK! SO far a great start.

All seeds are in soil now. The 3 Auto Chemdawgs all went right into 3 Gallon pots, and the 10 Afghani Kush and 1 Pure Haze went into little starter pots. Now we wait to see which ones pop.

I found the tubes for my T8 setup. They are 2500 lumens each. in 4100K spectum. A little warm for my tastes but I also have 2, 30w CFL at 5500k coolest blue color i could find at home depot.

I have some instructions straight from the breeder of the Auto Oil seeds. Actually him and I have been talking a lot the last few weeks and have became pretty good friends.

Here is his recomendations for his Auto Oil seeds.

Hi Reverend:

First of all, remember to get out the holy seeds from the water after 24h and continue to grm as you always did.

After of that, the way to reach the more scrament is:

1) give a minimum of 15 L pots (soil) or more. This is because one of the factors that trigger bloom stage in AF is the root system develop, ok? Be noticed, IS NOT a nutrients deal, but a SPACE deal. In fact, when the harvest comes, you will see not all the soil will be burst. Also, in this way you don't need to change the pot, the holy plant will be in the same pot to the end. The less stress, the more sacred bless ;)

2) Indoor, minimum 600W / m2 20H light / 4 night - Outdoor, from 1 month before summer to last of summer, always when the hours of sunlight are increasing. Minimum 6H of direct sunlight.

Those are the main factors, they don't need much nutrients. As you unaccomplish that 2 factors, you reduce the final sacrament.

Yes, you can make the seeds for sure. Just remember to use the polen of an Auto Male to do it.
Feel free to ask any question you have.
Om

---

3 Auto Chemdawg Feminized germinating in 3gal pots.
DSCN9018.JPG

9 Afghani Kush and 1 Pure Haze germinating in starter pots.
DSCN9017.JPG

Soil is very good draining, I really like it. I never even heard of the brand before. Just organic derived compost like. Added perlite to it for drainage and it has plenty. Stays moist and airy, doesn't compact down too much.

SAD NEWS!

not ONE seed made it... I checked every pot today and found nothing but empty shells, no life, as if something ate them... Sure enough found small little clear worm looking things with almost needle point snouts. Some sort of larve? I only found them in a few of the pots, yet all my seeds were effected. Soil was brand new, but my friend also had issues with bugs in his soil that was new. I am never buying anything but foxfarm soil or promix from now on. Ive used them in the past and NEVER had this issue. Well all my expensive seeds gone. O well I guess it wasnt ment to be. Always next time, but strapped for cash and now kinda scared to purchase seeds again!

Moderators can close and/or remove this journal.

hi chron sorry to hear about your seeds but believe me you aint missing anything with those autofem seeds ive just completed a grow with there three fem plants one of each and results were well they are the poorest most unstable auto's ive grown and ive been growing auto's now for 2.5 years with great results.i grew these exact same way as my lowryder2 easyryder dieselryder ive also grown lowlife auto's as well these autofem are no where near as good waste of money if you ask me.they all produced very poor bud without much thc and they also were very leafy.when growing jd's auto ak i got 7oz of three plants dried and trimmed off this auto ak i got half o of crap quality bud auto fuel 10 gramms dried trimmed and as for bigbud auto big plant big buds no thc unless you look under microscope none of them realy worth smoking.i grow in dwc with 600watt grolux light and advanced nutes same as always and these are far far the worst seeds ive come across and after 15 auto grows i can safely say

KEEP AWAY FROM AUTOFEM SEEDS THEY ARE NOT WORTH BUYING

Back
Top Bottom