Back For Another Grow

this is my favorite time of year, the sun shines right into the grow box. the girls love all this light

IMG_20240417_070229330.jpg

IMG_20240417_070242112.jpg

IMG_20240417_070249021.jpg

Time to start thinking about the next grow. Went thru all my seeds, the best ones were from 2017. I'm pretty sure these are from a plant that I pollenated myself, it's kinda like I'm their dad 😁 I took some nanners from one plant and pollenated a non herming plant. I know one was from some do si do I got at the medical dispensary, I got 2 seeds an one sprouted. Ok I'll stop rambling,ssssh I'm stoned. Ok I put em in a cup of water and we'll see what happens

IMG_20240417_131434299.jpg

IMG_20240417_131550476.jpg

IMG_20240417_131738264.jpg

I've got lots too, but thanks for the offer 💜 I really want an auto flower . but I need something to keep my mind on growing the more I look at my past and present journals the more I rember how do this. I'm hoping my daughter can get me a auto clone, they sell em at the dispensary she goes to. but trying to get another plant to start would be very therapeutic

They don't need to sink. In fact I prefer that they don't. Them sinking is a sign they have absorbed enough water to overcome buoyancy and hopefully kick off germination.

Up at the surface they have access to all the oxygen and moisture they need. Letting them sink can deprive the of the O2 they need.

They don't need to sink. In fact I prefer that they don't. Them sinking is a sign they have absorbed enough water to overcome buoyancy and hopefully kick off germination.

Up at the surface they have access to all the oxygen and moisture they need. Letting them sink can deprive the of the O2 they need.
do you do the wet paper towel after they crack open or just go rite into soil ?

I think these seeds are to old to just put em directly into the soil. but I have gone that method with fresh seeds. the helmet or seed casing can be an issue, on too many occasions I've had use tweezers to get em off. I'm sure the ex told lies to her girlfriend about me like that.

IMG_20240418_044719585.jpg

Back
Top Bottom