Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Extreme

Re: Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

Yes I hate growing outdoors but the weather has been perfect this spring and was hoping to knock out 10 or 12 autos real quick this summer and maybe be able to stop growing for a few months. The auto Mazars were finally looking perfect and now the look like stalks with some half leaves and new growth in the internodes. Those make me hopeful that they might recover enough to produce something.
Here is a picture of two of them.
image13883.jpeg

Re: Beauty & The Beast - Think Differently - Colorado Cookies - Auto Mazar - Auto Ext

Ouch wasn't the word I used. :rofl: I wouldn't doubt it was the same word you used when you saw what the ponies did. If they come back and produce, they should be a great example that you can top autos. LOL I don't think they could get pruned any worse. Great genetics though, they are already trying to bounce back. Once they fix the photo uploading I will show you how much in just 4 days. Pretty remarkable considering they were just eaten.

I should take one and start spraying it with CS and see if I can get her to make pollen.

Here is the photo from today of those same two. It was 4 days ago that they got ate and they are bouncing back. Unfortunately they are going to start flowering soon.

That's an amazing looking girl. Here are my two Auto Mazars coming back strong 1 week AG (after groundhog).

Amazing genetics as I have never seen girls recover so quickly from what some would have thought was the end of them.

Howdy nutty professor, beautiful grow bro how will I know if it's too late for my auto gals to be sprayed with the CS solution ? Around thirty day from germ throwing pistils

Doea it work better to spray a bottom side branch or a top if I plan on pollinating the rest of said auto and a sister with it in a tent together? Appreciate the input

the sister wold give you a better chance , pick a nice branch tag it with some soft wire and try spraying twice a day morning and and night .... takes about 3 weeks to see changes , you will see the difference :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom