Berry's DIY DWC Diesel and West Coast Funk Soil Grow

all these hydroponics system AMAZE me, im just wondering, can you do all the steps of growing in your hydro bin (veg flowering) ??..at some time of the growing do you have to build another hydro bin, bigger?

man that diesel is ridculous bro. nice lst, now that i knwo what it is.:laughtwo:

all these hydroponics system AMAZE me, im just wondering, can you do all the steps of growing in your hydro bin (veg flowering) ??..at some time of the growing do you have to build another hydro bin, bigger?

I have a seperate bin for vegging than for flowering, the veg bin holds 8 plants. You dont want them to get too big before changing them to the flowering bins cause the roots get tangled and you sometimes have to rip them when transplanting. It doesen't necessarily have to be bigger.

BTW, thanks for all the reps!

I have a seperate bin for vegging than for flowering, the veg bin holds 8 plants. You dont want them to get too big before changing them to the flowering bins cause the roots get tangled and you sometimes have to rip them when transplanting. It doesen't necessarily have to be bigger.

So u just put less plant in the flowering bin, for the roots to have more space ? And could you tell me how much plants per bins u put in flowering plz?

So u just put less plant in the flowering bin, for the roots to have more space ? And could you tell me how much plants per bins u put in flowering plz?

Exactly. The amount of plants per bin is up to you, I have 8 for my veg tub and then 2 flower tubs with 4. You just want the bins to be big enough to support the root growth.

Ok, so we are on day 6 and so far I know I see one WCF female. One hydro bin is going absolutely nuts, and the other i think I stunted them, I tried to add a nutrient for the last day before I changed the res, and it completely fucked them...Oh well, thats why I tested the product on the weaker tub. Thinking about just removing the weak hydro system to give more room to the rest of the plants...Ill take pics now so you can see what I mean. Peace! :grinjoint:

That Diesel lady is looks fine as hell, if i was a male plant i would love to mate with her.haha, Sucks about the clones but im sure everything else is doing good.

Yeah, it does suck about the weak clones but only the strong survive!!

Here are the pics from 1/16...

Hydro.jpg

hydro_side.jpg

The hydro bin from top and side.

Miss_Monster.jpg

Miss Monster Diesel

hydrobin2.jpg

plant_bin2.jpg

plant_bin2_1.jpg

The stunted hydro plants

WCF_1_-_female.jpg

WCF #1 - Female

WCF_2_-_male.jpg

WCF #2 - Male

WCF_3_or_5_female.jpg

WCF 3 or 5 - Thinkin female

WCF_4_-_male.jpg

WCF 4 - Male

Hope you enjoy the pics. I have 3 males and I think 4 females of the WCF. Still trying to decide if I want to save pollen from a male...one of them is super stinky.

Ok, so today we are 11 days into flowering. The plants are really starting to hit their stretch. The big diesel is drinking so much water, im giving it like a gallon of nutes every couple of days!! Just seeing a little tip burn on all of the plants except the ones in hydro. I still think I am under feeding them...their 2nd week res. was at 1200ppm or more and still no tip burn at all. Im about to add some more nutes today.

Here are some pics I took yesterday.

WCF_leaf.jpg

A WCF fan leaf. Definatly a high % indica!

WCF_males.jpg

Seperated the boys, gonna get some pollen and make some more crosses.

WCF_wierd.jpg

This is very wierd to me. Its a WCF, and its where the plant would normally be showing pistils, instead it looks like a budsite. Today it looks like it might be growing out from the node. Anyone ever seen anything like that.

diesel_top.jpg

Just some top monster diesel buds. You can see the very slight tip burn.

full_room.jpg

This room is going to be completely full by the time these buds are ripe!

This is how much I am feeding the plants...

The monster diesel got 1 tsp grow big, 1 1/2 tsp tiger bloom, and 1/4 tsp purple max(per gallon) yesterday (1/21).

All the other plants just got 1/2 tsp grow big, 1/2 tsp tiger bloom, and 1/4 tsp purple max. The tips are just slightly yellowing, as I said earlier.

Friday I will change the hydro res. for week 3. I think the ppm will be 1400, the plants look like they are taking 1300 just fine this week. I was planning on the feeding to peak at 1600 ppm, but if I am not seeing any tip burn, ill probably go a little higher.

Im bored, might go take some more pics. This gets you up to date on the current situation! Peace:grinjoint:

Hola Boys!
Please pardon my newbness. In the course of 3 months worth of research you guys have been a wealth of info. I love the details that you peeps provide. PPM, PH nutes, ect...I'm lov'n the sea weed ferts. They look very promising. I love the hydro set up Berry and your pics are fantastic and provide a lot of info.
I've picked a light system and would like any and all advice. You're using a 1000w. I'd like to try a 'Growzilla" dual reflector with two 600w's in it. one MH and one HPS. Any thoughts?
I was thinking about using a 240v Lumatek duel e ballast with it. They say the 240 runs at about 90-95 degrees while the 120v ballast runs at around 120 degrees. how hot is your ballast?
Thanks for all the work that you people do. You have the gratitude of newbees everywhere.

Hola Boys!
Please pardon my newbness. In the course of 3 months worth of research you guys have been a wealth of info. I love the details that you peeps provide. PPM, PH nutes, ect...I'm lov'n the sea weed ferts. They look very promising. I love the hydro set up Berry and your pics are fantastic and provide a lot of info.
I've picked a light system and would like any and all advice. You're using a 1000w. I'd like to try a 'Growzilla" dual reflector with two 600w's in it. one MH and one HPS. Any thoughts?
I was thinking about using a 240v Lumatek duel e ballast with it. They say the 240 runs at about 90-95 degrees while the 120v ballast runs at around 120 degrees. how hot is your ballast?
Thanks for all the work that you people do. You have the gratitude of newbees everywhere.

My ballast is hot as shit!! I press my hand down on it for 5 seconds and its pretty hot. Its in a seperate room too, so the heat doesen't affect the plants. I would definately think 2 600W's will work, especially if they are both spectrums.

Now see..."my ballast is hot as shit" that's the kind of detailed advice I was talking about. Do you know of any other dual reflectors that are out there.

Back
Top Bottom