BignStrange - Remo Nutrients - 800W Of COBs - What Can Go Wrong? Round 2!

looks like everything is firing on all cylinders big, I'm going to be starting my remo run soon. Gonna run Chunk clones side by side and see what i come out with.
I'll be curious to see how you do with the chunk man!

Remo nutes are nice n easy man, I gotta say convenience is the #1benefit to the Remo program, you should like it for sure.

Plants are looking good in here, hungry for a feed but not quite dry enough, I'll check tonight n see if I can't feedem before lights out. Having a bit of trouble with them not drying out equally, but not seeing any problems because of it. I think it's just cause the way the light is cast from the cobs, the plants right under it must have much higher metabolisms:/

Starting to think of throwing 250 hps bulbs in each tent just to get some real coverage :S

Plants are good! I'll see if i can get some pics up tonight, I should be home today:D

Looking forward to pics. We thrive on pics here ;).
Lol I've been doing a terrible job of feeding you visuals XD I'm still warming up to this picture system-soo lazy to resize everything for the gallery o_O

Resize? If you're shooting higher than 15MB per pic just lower the damn res on the camera!
Lol Yea I'm gunna go back to using jpg for 420 mag XD

I just started learning how to edit raw files and it killed me to use jpgs but such is life XD a month ago I wouldn't have cared so oh well XD

Get to give my lighting set up a run :D

Not exactly sure what is causing that weird leaf thing- could still be fallout from our ph misadventure :/ gunna have to make sure I check and recalibrate my meter soon too!

Overall not bad, just hungry, and its been cold here so they've been running low 70s the whole time which isn't great for plant metabolism under LED! Good news is I fired up the Mars Hydro Pro II Epistar today and that thing puts off some good heat-more efficient than an oil heater :D lol

Hoping that these girls take the feed and run once they are dry! Better to adjust these things now and get a strong flower period I suppose! Doesn't seem to be affecting stretch at all anyways! Lights are to the ceiling! May have to chain them straight to the crossbar as opposed to hang them from rachet hangers!

Have my eyes peeled for hermies too :S

Coming along I think this is day 08 of flower or 09, they are hungry for everything right now

Some strange deficiencies there. What was the pH misadventure? And my plants never get higher than 64º under the LED ;).
Yea the deficiencies are from a flush lol

They were getting watered at roughly 8.5 ph for a bit, rain water really messed with my spring XD lesson learned lol

64? Jeeze that's cold, I notice the best growth up at 78 in my set up, once the other tents are up it shouldn't be a problem!

Hoping the next water fixes these clones for good, good thing is the nutes are heavily chelated so they kept my plants alive while I tortured them XD

64? Jeeze that's cold, I notice the best growth up at 78 in my set up, once the other tents are up it shouldn't be a problem!
Hoping the next water fixes these clones for good, good thing is the nutes are heavily chelated so they kept my plants alive while I tortured them XD
Not a lot of environmental control in the shed! And now that you have the pH sorted I'm sure they'll be happy :).

Wow Big just got back here after the site switch. So how's it going for ya these days? I'm about a week ahead of ya with the 3 girls I'm running right now. Clones need up pouting but I'm going on a vacation with my daughter Lopin and will be gone for a week so I'll see if they make it.

Plants are looking killer big. I keep up with you a lot on IG so I'm in the loop, but just wanted to say high over here real quick.

Have a great day my friend

Wow Big just got back here after the site switch. So how's it going for ya these days? I'm about a week ahead of ya with the 3 girls I'm running right now. Clones need up pouting but I'm going on a vacation with my daughter Lopin and will be gone for a week so I'll see if they make it.
Congrats on the vacation Derby! Lord knows you earn it every day!

Things are good out here man! Busy finding lots of work and getting things going full swing here; it's been a crazy month and things just keep coming around the corner!

Enjoy the vacation man, I'm sure the fam will do great for ya, they're learning from the best ;P I'll come take a peek soon :D
Hey big! Nice looking photos mate. Love the side shot of the canopy.

Those pH issues just gave them character lol like cute freckles...

XD Cheers mate, appreciate the kind words! Definitely a great way to look at it too :3

T always comes through shining his Aussie sun XD

Hope things are going for ya down under buddy, I know last time I checked youd given up on the bush babies but the dwc was looking fire, I'll come get caught up soon!
Plants are looking killer big. I keep up with you a lot on IG so I'm in the loop, but just wanted to say high over here real quick.

Have a great day my friend
Waazzzzaaaaa

Thanks TMD appreciate it, I'll be happy once the buds grow over the scars from the ph troubles XD

I'm really enjoying IG for photos, super easy to use :D stoked to keep up to date with you there too buddy!

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom