Blazingbuds' CFL & LED Soil Grow - Unknown Strain

I have the exact same light and also a tight sppace to work with , I have found 40-50 cm to be the best height from the top of plants , if u allowed them to grow a few nodes higher and low stress train them by tying down your branches , will promote more bud sites in yourlimited space , peace love and green fingers

Yeah i have my lights about 40-50cm as you said. I have also LST'd twice!! But perhaps ill LST again, as I know its gonna stretch like Fuck these next two weeks.

Thanks for the input ! :high-five:

Heres a quick Pic Update.

20151007_154436.jpg

Group Shot, theyre filling out nicely. I kind of want to strip the young plants down to only side branches, theyre only fan leaves. Plenty more where that came from. As someone once told me.
20151007_154753.jpg

After 3 rounds of LST and a FIM cut
20151007_154555.jpg

This is what a topped plant looks like, below is a FIM. ALSO, what is choping on my leaves???? Maybe stink bugs? They are out in full force this time of year. I've killed a few inside, but have yet to spot any pests in my grow. Also, I think the fungus gnats are over with. Actually, Im not sure that what I posted was a fungus gnat. I think it was an aphid, because they fly with more of a purpose and eat greenery, unlike gnats.
20151007_154627.jpg

FIM cut promotes more than just two new tops.

Picked up some Flora Nova today, its by General Hydroponics, got a great deal. It just happened to be on sale. 4-8-7. What do you guys think? I might pick up another, which was 0-x-x, no nitrogen, cant recall the rest. Would you recommend i start at half strength? or even lower? Appreciate you guys.

On a side note, I visited a dispensary this past weekend that had a carbon filter as tall as me! It was pulling air, and venting back into the room. It was still pretty smelly though:tokin:

Here we go! Looks like some preflowers to me!! All the plants have these preflowers. Also gave my plants 1/2 strength flora nova early this morning, so i could judge their reaction when i got off work. They took it very well. I was going to take pics of every plant with these, but too many pics to upload. I had an extra image i entered in Nug of the month contest! With out further adooo:tokin:
20151015_170628.jpg
Big One, below it looks like preflower
20151015_170653.jpg
20151015_170806.jpg
FIM'd top
20151015_170951.jpg
Topped plant
20151015_171532.jpg
Collection

Thanks for the replys guys, makes me feel great knowing others are enjoying this too.:Namaste:

Honestly, I wouldnt have made it close to this far if it wasnt for you good 420 peeps! You're all Such a giving community so proud to be apart of.

I forgot to mention I let those pots dry out for at least 4 days. It was mainly due to running out of bottled water, and not getting to the store. I gave them all a really good watering; did over a half gallon between those 4, and the next day, holy shit!!!! That was a few days ago. They just got the Nova today, so lets see how this goes!

My day temp is also getting really high, but the plants keep on stretching, so I'm trying not to worry!

So I need a couple questions answered. Putting them up above my post to draw attention to them, so please help if you know whats going on. My plants leaves are wilting at the top budsites. Is this normal? Otherwise they look great as you can see. Its not even all leaves.

Could this wilting be due to too much nutrients? I'm trying to be safe.
My guess is they are hungry and thirsty. They have stretched a lot, using up a lot of water and nutrients.

White spots on leaves? They may be pictured here, I cant recall. I've taken at least 20 photos today, then deleted them to find the best shots. Is that something to be worried about its sporadic and rare. Not everywhere.

Picture Update:volcano-smiley:

20151017_164257.jpg

Canopy Height, and you can see light penetration.
20151017_164417.jpg

Budsites have developed even more. Shooting out pistils on the big plant. But you can see here my problem stated above, wilting at the budsites. Whats up with that??
20151017_164757.jpg

The smallest of the bunch, looks to be female as well, although no visible pistils. Also check out that 11 finger fan leaf !
20151017_165113.jpg

The topped plant, and some supercropping I did, Its stretching more than the rest.
20151017_165319.jpg

Again the topped plant. It looks to have preflowers as well. But that looks like a little nut! OH NO. We'll see. If they are all females I think I may have got some feminized bagseed. Because my luck is NEVER that good.

So to rehash:
(pun intended)

1) Can I feed more nutrients? Or plain water?
2) Could the drooping at budsites be due to temperature? My grow consistently hits 88 during the day, Im at work and helpless.
3) Are white spotsbad? MOld?

Nice to have you Spart!:rollit:

About the Mars Hydro...
I think they are a really good buy. Im interested to see the end product though. They dont draw very much power. My model is the 60x5 300 watt, 140 actual watts,+/- 5 watts.

BTW
I paid 65$ for this light.

No Cal Mag, But I added some Epsom Salts, and the water I use has calcium added. The water probably dosen't make that much of a difference but then again they are trace minerals...

So I think a couple of my plants are hermies... This seed is probably feminized.

Feminized seed is made from a natural born female being stressed to the point it becomes a hermaphrodite. Then, this female with nuts has its pollen crossed back to another plant of the same strain. The resulting cross lacks the male chromosome and the seed has high chance of being female. At least this is how I understand it?
maybe the hermie trait is coming out?

Anyhow, my camera is charging, then ill post of pic of the suspected "male organs"

Ill remove them early, so hopefully it will not pollinate.
I want sinsemilla
:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom