Blazinjones's Hydro - Ebb 'n Flow - Grow Journal - 2016

Usually the packets you get with the pens will be a calibration powder that you mix with water in a small container to cal your pens, not sure if it will be strong enough to PH nutrients in a large res, would be much better off getting yourself a good PH down, i use growth technology PH Down which is phosphoric acid, beware of flairform as it is citric acid based and will break down a lot quicker, id only use it in organic :thumb:

Yea i see tht lol i got all excited wen thy fell out of the packing i been waitn the pas couple days for my ph down powder 2show up in the mail i been havn 2 use vinegar to lower the ph but it dont hav the nutrients the normal ph dwn does so my plants r lookn stressd i cant wait 4 tht ph dwn 2 show up if any1 can tell me shud i add nutes to this new water even tho i added thm in the old water on the 15th the stuff i jus took out

20160718_182236.jpg
20160718_182241.jpg
20160718_182249.jpg

These are all 30 min b4 i changed water in the res.

20160719_235843.jpg

I got this new light i thought it was for veging but the lite spectrum readout here is shown in the reds which i thought was for flowering so im wondering wud i b able 2 add this 2 my 250w hps for my plants tht i hav switched into 12/12 flowering stage or wud it slow there grow rate or hurt thm in anyway or is it safe 2 add it 2 my hps any1 with info on this n cud help me out i wud greatly appreciate it thank you

20160720_211235.jpg

My fox farm nutes finally showd up in the mail 2day yay the ladies will love it im sure im wondering since ive been useing the vinegar to lower the ph n it dnt hav any of the gud nutes in it shud i use the boomerang n tryn boost the plants alil first or shud i jus start wit the normal nute schedule

K so i got the ff dirty dozen nutrient pack n its talkn about an ec rating what is tht n is it really important or will havn a ppm tester b gud enuf

EC and ppm are basically the same thing but give a different reading, Measurements are EC x 500 = ppm,
for example:
1.0ec = 500ppm
2.0ec = 1000ppm
and so on... :thumb:

20160720_211235.jpg

My fox farm nutes finally showd up in the mail 2day yay the ladies will love it im sure im wondering since ive been useing the vinegar to lower the ph n it dnt hav any of the gud nutes in it shud i use the boomerang n tryn boost the plants alil first or shud i jus start wit the normal nute schedule

Awesome collection of nutes you have there :) Id start at a low nute schedule and up it as you go, they have been living off water so they wont need much to begin with :thumb: max i would go is about 0.8ec (400ppm)

K so an hour ago i gave them 5 tbsp of big bloom and 5tsp of tiger bloom and kangaroots n 1tsp of open sesame and tht was at 10:30 n the ph was 5.8 but i forgot 2 check the ppm thn but rite nw its 504 but i am still havn to use vinegar 2 bring the ph down since my ph down powder has yet 2 come in the mail:(

Back
Top Bottom