Bloom Bloom Room Goes Auto In A Mostly Mephesto Way

Definitely helping the expansion to the new flower and veg spaces, we could use an increase in the four zip plants we've been banging out with our little 125 watter, keep running outta meds between harvests! Never again after this new space is setup. I'll shoot them an email, always looking for a way to increase yields! Thanks brother

Yeah buddy. The lights and added co2 will help big time. I don't have anywhere close to your experience and averaged like 6.25 on the last run of autos. I'm sure you'll smash that coming soon. Glad you got the tube channel so I can watch. You'll be swimming in meds.

Oh we can't wait to set up the piff pool and have a swim lol. You do well with the autos, 8zip plants indoors off an autoflower is impressive! We havent done autos yet, but we just received a random couple of packs from dope den, the white lightning and the fast n loud. Btw thanks for the info, I took your advice and shot them a line and sure enough, we will be using the good stuff on our next Grow

Oh we can't wait to set up the piff pool and have a swim lol. You do well with the autos, 8zip plants indoors off an autoflower is impressive! We havent done autos yet, but we just received a random couple of packs from dope den, the white lightning and the fast n loud. Btw thanks for the info, I took your advice and shot them a line and sure enough, we will be using the good stuff on our next Grow

I knew they would. They are a great bunch of guys.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom