Boomer444's New and Improved Indoor Grow

Re: Hozona's New and Improved Indoor Grow

oh btw im bragging on your genius to the hydro guys
Thanks Doode! I appreciate the good energy I get from you and your open minded approach to everything. My motto is, "If it is not life threatening, it's not worth stressing over". I guess that's why I am open to trying new things...we have failures and successes, but we learn something new from both. I am glad you are talking about me, that means I must be doing something right. :cheesygrinsmiley:

lol your fast becoming a diy grower to watch! your willingness to try new things and build equipment is a very needed thing for the new and low funds growers, your skills and experiments are important to the community, after all many of us are disabled and on fixed income (me) and truly need top shelf meds and ways to grow said meds what your doing is critical to that being possible for many, dont be surprised if your thread blows up and a motm nomination comes your way soon :;):
im a very open to new ideas kinda guy, if you ever feel up to it theres all sorts of diy experiments in my past journals some failures and some success but im a learning/knowledge junkie, i study and research something daily i even hold a few patents on some of my ideas unrelated to growing, so yeah you could say im open minded lol

Radical DIY skills man.
All made from Dome deeps too?
I'm subbed and down for the ride!

Dome deeps?? Not sure I have heard that term before.
Glad you are along for the ride:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

typo..
we call it Home Deeps
:)

Hozona you got me going now. Your designs are very nice and your building of them is first rate. I'm growing veggies right now in the garage using three ebb and flow systems and I'm getting ready to assemble something like your aerobloom system. The Hydro store down the road gave me the tubes from a demo system they had and i think i have all the parts bought to put it together. It's a 14 place system and I will be growing kitchen herbs in it. I've been really thinking about going hydro with my next grow of MMJ. Now I really have to start studying if that is going to happen. I'm here for the long haul so I will be pulling up a chair and watch and listen. :popcorn:

Hozona you got me going now. Your designs are very nice and your building of them is first rate. I'm growing veggies right now in the garage using three ebb and flow systems and I'm getting ready to assemble something like your aerobloom system. The Hydro store down the road gave me the tubes from a demo system they had and i think i have all the parts bought to put it together. It's a 14 place system and I will be growing kitchen herbs in it. I've been really thinking about going hydro with my next grow of MMJ. Now I really have to start studying if that is going to happen. I'm here for the long haul so I will be pulling up a chair and watch and listen. :popcorn:
Beemer, Glad you are along for the ride. This looks to be a neat, space saving way for me to do what I have to do. I am still in experimental stage, but I think from what I see in the Aerovegger I built this is going to be a very quick and productive process. Think I will try a stretch of nothing but autos some time down the road. Always experimenting, always learning something, even at the age of 62. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Beemer, Glad you are along for the ride. This looks to be a neat, space saving way for me to do what I have to do. I am still in experimental stage, but I think from what I see in the Aerovegger I built this is going to be a very quick and productive process. Think I will try a stretch of nothing but autos some time down the road. Always experimenting, always learning something, even at the age of 62. :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

MMJ knows not our age, just keeps us young in mind and soul. Plus all the dang work it takes to get them from clone/seed to harvest is no small task there is alot of work involved that most don't really get. Love the way mother nature takes care of us.

Damm you may convert all us soil growers, I am really looking into some sort of small hydro system for my mother plants, very nice build.
OG I am REALLY glad I stumbled upon this on AC GrowBrain's post. I like to modify things anyway, took a wind-up clock apart and put it back together when I was 2, so this seemed like the answer for me. And I still have room in the tent for another smaller setup! Thanks for the Kudos! Woohoo! :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

lol your fast becoming a diy grower to watch! your willingness to try new things and build equipment is a very needed thing for the new and low funds growers, your skills and experiments are important to the community, after all many of us are disabled and on fixed income (me) and truly need top shelf meds and ways to grow said meds what your doing is critical to that being possible for many, dont be surprised if your thread blows up and a motm nomination comes your way soon :;):
im a very open to new ideas kinda guy, if you ever feel up to it theres all sorts of diy experiments in my past journals some failures and some success but im a learning/knowledge junkie, i study and research something daily i even hold a few patents on some of my ideas unrelated to growing, so yeah you could say im open minded lol

Doode! Me? MOTM Ah shucks! For doin' what I do??? Too KEWL! I AM a retired teacher after all sooo I like helping and learning and sharing. I am always available to share with anyone. And I have looked at all of your journals from start to finish...so I knew you and I were brothers in arms:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

Update....Just a little tour of my grow room. First, looking in from my garage
IMG_027317.JPG

Next my workbench, mixing/testing area
IMG_027522.JPG

Then my newly altered vegger. I wanted 3" originally, but must have been stoned and cut it for 4"! Have some better 3" (with lip) net pots ordered, the ones from the local hydro store are flimsey and cheap! Ordered 2 doz.
IMG_027425.JPG

And finally my bloom tent with the aerobloom unit in place. I couldn't have made it ANY bigger! And I still have room for my other bubble/drip system for now.
IMG_027623.JPG

:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

at some point we all get viewed with thw motm lens and i can see it being in your future, i see you out there helping,inovatin' gettin ur mad science guy on, you build a thing like that capable of helpin and saving ppl precious bux your gonna get noticed, im quite impressed with the "AEROHOZONA GROWER" SYSTEM, and have decided i dont want one...i NEED one! i see it can be used as a cloner and a full grow system, simply brilliant,
im about disgusted with my latest development of all pests and problems.......rats!? wtf?

at some point we all get viewed with thw motm lens and i can see it being in your future, i see you out there helping,inovatin' gettin ur mad science guy on, you build a thing like that capable of helpin and saving ppl precious bux your gonna get noticed, im quite impressed with the "AEROHOZONA GROWER" SYSTEM, and have decided i dont want one...i NEED one! i see it can be used as a cloner and a full grow system, simply brilliant,
im about disgusted with my latest development of all pests and problems.......rats!? wtf?
I hate rats and mice, lucky for me, the coyotes keep them under control.I don't know if you noticed, but the clone/veg area has an open front, but to the left in the little cubby hole there is a piece of that waffle aluminum insulation that fits the width and the top rests on the light to close it in. Also you can see my 400 cfm vent fan and ducting in the background.. The countertop extents to the wall and that is where my propogation mat and dome are located just thought I'd finish the tour:cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

excellent setup/lab/factory hoz! me likey! i dont mind a pet rat i had one related to willard movie rat, he was pedigree and trained well but these wild evil diseased effers freak me out with their sneaking about destroying things , its intollerable! war rages! i have placed poison in my tents to nuke the trap savvey ones my laser sighted pellet gun is loaded at the ready! shoot on sight are the orders for all 2 legged inhabitants

thanks for the tour hozona!
perfect little setup brother.
+reps

Back
Top Bottom