Borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow.snottygirl

Re: borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow..snottygirl

I also noticed that. You see a little something and a couple of days later, Boom you have a grapevine full of little balls. I wish my buds grew that fast. Look forward to seeing you pics. Good luck..

That would be so nice if female flowers happened as fast as males. I promise some pictures are coming this afternoon. I get bored because to me they look like nothing has changed because I check them a couple times a day, I can't reach the tops of the biggest plants anymore, I have to bend them down to check the flowers.

some more pics of snottygirl

I wish these girls would start getting snotty. Garden is smelling good and the upper leaves are getting a little sticky. They are getting too tall, I wish now I would have topped them a couple more times.

DSC00920.JPG

DSC009231.JPG

DSC00921.JPG

DSC009222.JPG

DSC009181.JPG

Plants are getting huge and look nice and healthy, great job. Cant wait too see those things start producing some flowers. Good luck..

Just a quick update.

Starting to get flowers forming on the tops.
DSC00924.JPG

This is going to be one huge cola!
DSC009252.JPG

The "stretch" phase is just about done as the flowering hormone hits

DSC009261.JPG

meanwhile back at the clone farm. They are all hitting over 6' now and just starting the stretch and bud site formation. They are about 3 weeks behind the mothers. So there is more involved in the flowering cycle then just amount of daylight. At least outdoors.....

DSC009281.JPG

gunna be some long stick buds

Very impressive the amount of growth you are getting. As southeront stated you are going to get some very long buds which will be beautiful. There is nothing that beats an outdoor grow!!

12/12 isn't reached outdoors till December enless the plants are in a shaded spot

12/12 is around sept 23 right around the Autumnal Equinox

outdoors the plants just know the season is changing by some combination of factors. I personally think it is the angle of the sun changing, length that they have been vegging and the rapid increase in length of nighttime. We are still at 15 hour days but the plants know time is running out. We are losing about 3 minutes of daylight a day now and at noon we are losing about 1 degree angle every 4 days. The conditions have some impact too. The garden that has the clones is about 2 weeks away from flowers, but garden one, out in the wild, that has 12 plants from seeds and 2 from clones are all starting to flower. No difference in sun exposure or nutes. Garden 1 gets watered with swamp water and the clone garden gets tap water. Who knows it could be the microbes in the soil detecting a season change and transmitting some knowledge to the plant.

The odor of the plants is definitely changing now too. The other day I was aerating around the plants with a sharp spike and it was amazing the cannabis odor that was released.

I'm trying to contain my jealousy, but it ain't happenin, and they're barely starting:yummy:

What fun it must be for you to visit your grow!

I have fun goin' outside to look at my 5 LR's, but I would LOVE to set a lawn chair out in the middle of your nature garden!

Maybe next spring, I can do a mini-version outside with a few more plants, lol.

ss

Plants are looking beautiful, great job. Cant wait to see those ladies full of blooms. Terrific job.

Plants are looking beautiful, great job. Cant wait to see those ladies full of blooms. Terrific job.

I wish they would kick it into high gear (no pun intended) two definitely are going off. I've got an end of October departure that I don't want to be crammed up against. I like slightly early harvests, so if I can get them drying by Oct. 10th I should be fine.

I'm trying to contain my jealousy, but it ain't happenin, and they're barely starting:yummy:
What fun it must be for you to visit your grow!
I have fun goin' outside to look at my 5 LR's, but I would LOVE to set a lawn chair out in the middle of your nature garden!
Maybe next spring, I can do a mini-version outside with a few more plants, lol.
ss

It's fun but there still is a lot of paranoia involved. One errant deer could totally wipe me out. Not to mention bird watchers, duck hunters, or timber surveyors.

It's fun but there still is a lot of paranoia involved. One errant deer could totally wipe me out. Not to mention bird watchers, duck hunters, or timber surveyors.
I hear ya man.Grasshoppers have been a bane to me thus far but the paranoia does really suck.From here on out I believe I'm opting for indoor.Gonna have to get busy and create an efficient grow space.Your girls are lookin good man.Mine are almost right on track with yours.Bud mode is on! ;)

Back
Top Bottom