Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

Nice Picts your a Busy Farmer>>>Go Go looking great

nice pics man. looking a like a very tasty sativa! Can't wait to see the final result. :grinjoint:

update teaser pic... alot more comin soon!!!
0904090219a.jpg

it hurts my eyes to look at it right in the pistils when im high...lol

Nice Picts your a Busy Farmer>>>Go Go looking great

Yea i have kinda spun out a bunch of different grows in a short period time... hopefully this will carry me through the winter... appreciate it!

nice pics man. looking a like a very tasty sativa! Can't wait to see the final result. :grinjoint:

thanks man... shes definitely comin along but shes also been through alot...

Plants dont usually turn purple untill temps drop into the 40's. Is the plant getting complete darkness at night? No street lights, patio lights or light seeping from windows? Looks like they will be nice and sweet when they finish.

Hopefully i pull her before it gets down that cold... the only light she sees is the good ole moon...

Keep up the good work man :surf:

thanks for your support :grinjoint:

Why do some Stems turn Purple . They look healthy>>

You have some nice looking frosty buds growing on those ladies great job... Can not wait to see how they finish. Again, Great job...

looking good. What R U feeding them?
thanks, im using Schultz African Violet Bloom 8-14-9 at about half strength every 3 days

You have some nice looking frosty buds growing on those ladies great job... Can not wait to see how they finish. Again, Great job...
Thanks man, im get antsy to see what she ends up with to...Any1 what to try and guess her dry weight... im guessing 1.5 oz respectably...

That last round of pics made me hungry! Great job dez, keep up the good work.
i know she is REALLY gettin nice and frosty

Over-Ripe Cantalope smell, fruity yet skunky

ok so mother flower is smellin really reaallly delicious, fear she wiill change smells again becase last week it was grape, now cantalope... cant wait... :rollit:

best part is i dont feel guilty stickin my nose on her flower and sniffin the shit outta her... till all i smell for the rest of the day is her.... my AK is also smellin nic n strong tooo :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom