Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

Update pics
9/14
i kno she is lookin pretty shabby in this one...
DSCN04711.JPG

DSCN04611.JPG

DSCN0466.JPG

this it the "top" cola but seems to be way behind in terms of trichs
DSCN04591.JPG

DSCN0464.JPG

Im fond of this one... looking like the pros
DSCN0462.JPG

DSCN04582.JPG

I would recommend checking out this macro pics in my gallery at their full view... its spectacular!!!
enjoy:grinjoint:

Looks like the ladies are getting nice and frosty, Your in the home stretch and are going to gets some nice meds. Great job..

Wow! Absolutely Gorgeous Buds!!! That's a lot of bud formation in just two weeks! Keep it up!! ;)

Sitting back and watching your buds fatten up. :goodjob:
I really wish i could actually do this for real... unfortunately for my viewing pleasure, i only get to see her under the mask of darkness... i might get brave and sneak out to see her in the morning one or twice every 2 weeks... it definatly makes the growth seem super fast...

Wow what a difference and great, great pictures.. + rep
i know i was amazed when i actually saw the comparison... i enjoy watching her mature to a ripe beauty.... thanks:grinjoint:

Teaser Update pics
9/21
Found a bunch of leaves like this just on one cola... is it common?
SDC11040.JPG

Glamour Shot
SDC11032.JPG

Triple Threat Again... it would be cool if i could spread them out enough to become 3 tops from 1, one of my clones split into 2 tops aswell but shes gettin separated...they're gunna be thick hopefully.... cheers:grinjoint:
SDC11033.JPG

Great looking frosty ladies. Again, great pics. Cant tell is that trichs on that leaf or bugs? What kind of camera are you using to take those wonderful pics?

Great looking frosty ladies. Again, great pics. Cant tell is that trichs on that leaf or bugs? What kind of camera are you using to take those wonderful pics?

hey man, they definitely are...thx. it was actually just wet with dew and the flash caught it.... i was more talkin about the unusual leave structure... actually found one like that on one of my clones.... plants are healthy tho... i use a few different 10+ megapixel cameras... three actually.... damn my whole journal has 4 different cameras.... haha thats funny actualllllly.... damn i just said actually 3 times while typing this, actually its now 5 times... damn i just smoked one hit of some tester smoke and this is the best head i have ever had... head high to be clear lol.... um yea im high. 3 day dry/cure ... a lil laptop heat n there a few times.... but yes it was magnifico...

UPDATE PICS
9/21 part 2
SDC10973.JPG

SDC10972.JPG

under her skirt
SDC10976.JPG

naked pose
SDC10969.JPG

check the updates on my other current grows...:grinjoint:

Update Pics
10/2 Just a few teaser pics.... rest later
this is the "top" cola... always has been weird looking...
DSCN0534.JPG

Putting her middle finger up for the catapillers.... fuck em...
DSCN0538.JPG

Frosty tops.... looks like amber trichs from eye view....
DSCN0535.JPG

check back in for the rest, cheers :grinjoint:....

Back
Top Bottom