Multi-Cola'd Flower Girl

Yours looks more sativa dominant to me, though I'm no expert in the field of dominance...

Nice little buds starting to form! :goodjob:
idk, she has some pretty wide leaves, hasnt gotten that tall either
an older pic of her...:rollit:
0701090900.jpg

I like the conical training you have got going and it has inspired me to do the same thing once I can get an outdoor grow going again! Come on October!!

I like the conical training you have got going and it has inspired me to do the same thing once I can get an outdoor grow going again! Come on October!!

did u get my email

nice and some sativa doms have indica caracteristics like my widow

heres an update, the buds are starting become very very frost and fill out but my hairs tips are turning brown?wtf... too much water mayb because we got alot of rain the last couple of days... neway heres a few phone pics
8/24
0824091420.jpg

0824091417.jpg

0824091416.jpg

oh and i have spidermites.... ugh, why cant this go smoothly

Yours are still in early flower so you can hit them with some neem oil to get rid of the mites. It might help prevent mold as well. I used a diluted mix of neem oil and let some tobacco sit overnight and sprayed them good. It took two treatments to get rid of the critters. It will brown some of your hairs but they will bounce back.

If your starting to get rain I would make a cheap cover using pvc and 4 - 6 mil clear painters plastic to keep them dry.

Good Luck.

update
8/26:Starting to fill out and get frosty... she droppy right now because i feed her last night...
SDC10363.JPG

This one is the 'top' after the real top got ripped off... hairs are redish? too early
CHECK OUT HER SWOLLEN CALYXES.... wow they almost look like balls!!!!
SDC10362.JPG

This one seems to be filling out the fastest...
SDC10361.JPG

TOPS!!!
SDC10359.JPG

SDC10357.JPG

SDC10356.JPG

SDC10354.JPG

LOOK AT HER DROOPY ASS... atleast you can see all of her flowers and get a good idea what she'll look like with 6-7 cola's....
I feed her some Schultz African Violet 8-14-9 W/ micronutrients last night so shes feeling hungover but wait til you see her in one week... every one check back in!!!!
SDC10364.JPG

looks like ur plants are nice but quick question i have 4 plants 2 older 2 young my 2 older are in flowering stage at a month old and have 7 leaves on one sollar panle like your last pic but smaller and showing preflowers same as other i have pics but i dont know how to post

Back
Top Bottom